HPE FlexFabric 5945 Switch Series
The HPE FlexFabric 5945 Switch Series are high-density, ultra-low-latency, and top-of-rack (ToR) switches ideally suited for deployment at the aggregation or server access layer of large enterprise data centers. The HPE 5945 is also powerful enough for deployment at the core layer of medium-sized enterprises. With the increase in virtualized applications and server-to-server traffic, customers require spine and ToR switches that can meet their throughput requirements. With the HPE 5945, data centers can now support up to 100GbE per port, allowing high performance server connectivity and the capabilities to handle virtual environments. The HPE FlexFabric 5945 Switch Series provides choices that fit your budget and IT environment by cut-through with ultra-low-latency and wire speed, offering different port density and speeds of 100GbE/40GbE/25GbE/10GbE spine/ToR connectivity.
- High-density 100GbE/40GbE/25GbE/10GbE spine/top-of-rack (ToR) connectivity and Cut-through switching with low-latency and wire speed performance.
- New 32G/16G FC support for storage networking and ROCE V1/V2 for RDMA High-Performance computing.
- Greater flexibility with two/four slot options for varying use cases such as MACsec encryption, high-performance DC leaf, storage networking with FC and NVMe storage.
- VXLAN, EVPN, and MPLS support for virtualized environments.
- IPv4 and IPv6 support with full L2/L3 features and PTP 1588V2 for Boundary Clock, Transparent Clock, End to End/Peer to Peer Transparent Clock.
- HPE IMC Orchestrator and Analyzer for enhanced network operations with orchestration, automation, and analytical capabilities.
High-density, Advanced, Data Center Switches with HPE FlexFabric Network Analytics
The HPE FlexFabric 5945 Switch Series enables customers to scale their server-edge 1/10/25/40/100GbE top-of-rack (ToR) deployments with high-density 48 x 10GbE (SFP or BASE-T) with 6 x 40GbE ports, 48 x 10GbE (SFP or BASE-T) with 6 x 100GbE ports, 32 x 40GbE ports, and 32 x 100 GbE ports.
Available with a 2-slot modular version delivering two 40GbE or 100GbE ports, 48 x 10/25GbE, 4 x 100GbE, or up to 16 x 100GbE from modules.
A 4-slot modular version is also available with four 40GbE ports.
HPE IMC Orchestrator and Analyzer offers enhanced network operations with orchestration, automation, and analytical capabilities.
High-performance Data Center Switching
The HPE FlexFabric 5945 Switch Series delivers up to 2.56 Tbps switching capacity for demanding data center applications.
Supports up to 1904 MPPS throughput for data-intensive environments.
Low latency, under 1µs for 40GbE, delivering increased network throughput.
VXLAN support for network virtualization and overlay solutions for improved flexibility. Includes Open vSwitch Database (OVSDB) for dynamic VXLAN tunnel management.
Business Agility and Resilience with Hewlett Packard Enterprise Comware 7
The HPE FlexFabric 5945 Switch Series delivers Hewlett Packard Enterprise Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) with <50 msec convergence time enabling faster application response time.
The In-Service Software Update (ISSU) enables high availability with modular updates accomplished without a reboot or power cycle, in the background.
Simplicity and Lower TCO
HPE FlexFabric 5945 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with 9-unit Hewlett Packard Enterprise Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF).
No hidden costs with simple one license per switch for all operating system features.
All switch ports are active and ready to use without the need for activation licenses.
Find what you are looking for?