HPE FlexFabric 5900AF 48G 4XG 2QSFP+ Switch
HPE FlexFabric 5900AF with 48 10/100/1000BASE-T, (4) SFP+ 1000/10000, (2) QSFP+ 40GbE ports.
SKU # JG510A
- High-density, high-performance Top-of-Rack (ToR) switch that bridges the gap between legacy and modern networks
with 48 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ-45 ports, 4 x 1/10 SFP+ ports, and 2 x 40 QFSP+ ports.
- HPE Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) technology provides greater resilience and scalability.
- Cut-through with low-latency and varying wire speed performance.
- Rich feature sets with IPv4 and IPv6 support Layer 2, Layer 3, and QoS /ACL features.
- OpenFlow and NETCONF for automating manual tasks and improving service delivery.
- Dual, redundant hot-pluggable power supplies with reversible airflow help reduce power consumption.
Low-latency and Multiple Wire Speed for Demanding Applications in the Datacenter Environment
The HPE FlexFabric 5900 Switch Series provides multiple wire-speed of 10/100/1000BASE-T and 1/10/40G fiber ports for high-performance and flexible deployments.
All ports support full L2/L3 features, IPv4/IPv6 dual stack, OpenFlow, and NETCONF for high scalability and software-defined network (SDN) support.
Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) stacking enables uninterrupted L2 switching and L3 forwarding to reduce operational complexity.
High-Performance Data Center Switching
The HPE FlexFabric 5900 Switch Series delivers 336Gbps switching capacity for some of the most demanding applications.
It supports up to 250Mpps throughput for data intensive environments.
With low latency (under a 1.5µs for 10GbE), this switch series delivers increased network throughput. It also includes two 40GbE QSFP+ ports for blazing fast uplinks.
It supports Zero Touch Provisioning by removing human errors and automatically setting up network devices, leading to accelerated RoI.
Simplicity and Lower TCO
The HPE FlexFabric 5900 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with multi-unit HPE Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF).
Dual, redundant hot swappable power-supplies with reversible airflow (front to back/back to front) reduce power consumption.
It supports centralized configuration, compliance and policy management, monitoring and troubleshooting with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide a consistent network manageability experience.
There are no extra hidden costs with simple one license per switch for all OS features.
All switch ports are active and ready to use without need for activation licenses.
Business Agility and Resilience
The HPE FlexFabric 5900 Switch Series delivers IRF < 50 msec convergence time1, allowing faster application response times.
It provides In Service Software Update (ISSU) enabling high availability with modular updates accomplished without any downtime.
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.
Find what you are looking for?