HPE Aruba Networking 9300-32D 32p QSFP-DD 2p 10G SFP+ Back-to-Front 6 Fans 2 AC PSU Bundle
Includes 2 BF Power Supplies (R8Z98A) with no additional open PS slots, warning: 200-225VAC use only
Includes 6 BF Fan Tray Bundles (R8A00A) with no additional open FT Slots
2 Post Rack Kit included
Min=0 \ Max = 32 QSFP-DD 200/400G Transceivers
1U - Height
SKU # R9A30A
- 25.6Tbps, 1U fixed configuration supporting 32 ports of 100/400GbE. Designed to provide flexible, cost-effective, high-density 10-400GbE for servers, storage, and intra-fabric connectivity.
- Protects enterprises’ investment as they as they transition server farms from 10GbE and 25GbE to 100GbE/400GbE EVPN-VXLAN spine configurations, with reduced power and a smaller footprint.
- Support large data center pods connecting up to 6,000 x 25G servers or up to 2,000 x 100G servers.
- Support large data center pods and increased density by connecting up to 6,000 x 25G servers or up to 2,000 x 100G servers.
- Aruba Fabric Composer greatly simplifies the automation, orchestration, and end-end visibility of the network fabric underlay and virtualized overlay.
High Performance and Scale
The Aruba CX 9300 Switch series meets the modern demands of large scale virtualized and cloud networks.
Provide flexible, cost-effective, high-density 100/400GbE for servers, storage, and intra-fabric connectivity.
The Aruba CX 9300 Switch series with breakout cabling scalability allows a single 200GbE split into two 100GbE links.
100GbE ports can breakout to four 25GbE ports linking one switch port, and accommodating up to four adapter cards in servers or other subsystems.
400 Gbps port can be configured as 4x100GbE, 2x200GbE, or 1x400GbE.
Ethernet Storage Fabric
The Aruba CX 9300 Switch series enables low-latency and “lossless” network QoS and connectivity characteristics that storage requires.
Ideal for software-defined storage and HCI solutions, where multiple servers share captive (SSD/flash-based) storage resources.
The Aruba CX 9300 Switch series eases transition from 10GbE and 25GbE to 100GbE/400GbE.
Provides higher scaling with reduced power and a smaller footprint.
The Aruba CX 9300 Switch series features real-time monitoring and troubleshooting with Aruba Network Analytics Engine (NAE).
Intelligent pre-processing of data turns raw telemetry into actionable insights.