HPE G2 Metered Modular 3Ph 22kVA/60309 5-wire 32A/230V Outlets (6) C19/1U Horizontal INTL PDU
HPE G2 Metered Modular 3Ph 22kVA/60309 5-Wire 32A/230V Outlets (6) C19/1U Horizontal INTL PDU
SKU # P9R81A
- HPE G2 Metered Power Distribution Units (PDU) are rated for operating temperatures of up to 60°C (or 140°F).
- Color-coded receptacles on single and three phase models to easily distinguish between the different load segments/phases.
- A hot swappable Network Management Card (NMC) allowing for power to remain distributed with the removal of the management card thus creating zero down time.
- Enhanced environmental sensor options on the G2 Metered PDUs for monitoring temperature, humidity, intrusion, and water leakage within the rack.
- Choose the optional Locking Power Cord for secure cable retention to both the PDU and target device.
Powerfully Built Power Distribution, Because No Two Environments Are the Same
HPE G2 Metered Power Distribution Units (PDU) include a 3-year warranty.
Premium materials and robust construction guarantee power continuity and maintained performance at elevated temperatures.
Power distribution where you need it in the rack with Load segment metering for added management and security.
Get Power Where You Need It To Go – and Keep It There
HPE G2 Metered Power Distribution Units (PDU) are compatible with HPE IEC Locking Power Cords a new supported option available for most HPE G2 PDUs. HPE’s IEC Locking Power Cords provide a safe and secure solution against the common issues that lead to power-related downtime.
Integrated cord retention to connect the right cord to the right outlet, quickly and easily.
Daisy-chain up to four units to share the same network connection and IP address.
Load segment metering capabilities keep you in the loop at all times – and let you shut things down if something’s amiss, from wherever you are.
Enhanced environmental sensor options on HPE G2 Metered PDUs for monitoring temperature, humidity, intrusion, and water leakage within the rack.
Getting Power In the Right Place Has Never Been Easier, From Purchase To Prime Time
HPE G2 Metered Power Distribution Units (PDU) are available in four form factors for a variety of rack configurations and environments.
Hot swappable network management provides enables serviceability without any downtime.
Dual network access provides redundancy to protect data continuity and enable informed management decisions.
Highest-density PDUs on market means more power and less headache for even the most demanding compute applications.
ASHRAE-certified 60-degree centigrade operating temperature (10 degrees above industry standard) means more performance and less cooling costs.
Find what you are looking for?