Aruba Central is a powerful, cloud-based networking solution that uniquely unifies management of wireless, wired, and WAN infrastructure across campus, branch, data center, and remote worker locations. Featuring built-in, AI-driven analytics and intelligent alerts, Aruba Central provides the actionable insights required to proactively monitor, troubleshoot, and improve network performance.
Aruba Central provides enterprise-grade scale and resiliency, delivers advanced security and threat management capabilities, and offers flexible deployment options with cloud, on-premises, and as-a-service models, making it a perfect fit for large enterprises, as well as SMBs with limited IT personnel. A real-time summary of network-wide health is delivered through an intuitive dashboard that can be accessed from anywhere, including through a mobile app for on-the-go operations. Whether managing one location or several hundred, network management is now far simpler with Aruba Central.
- Multi-tier subscription licenses provide customers greater choice and flexibility with purchasing and consumption of network services.
- Advanced configuration capabilities for Aruba CX switches, such as a GUI option for making fast, routine changes, as well as a multi-editor for implementing more complex changes at scale.
- AIOps improvements, including insights for Aruba CX switches and an AI Assist feature that can automatically collect diagnostics, alert admins, and even create support cases when an issue occurs.
- An on-premises deployment model that delivers a cloud-like IT experience for greater agility and efficiency while helping maintain stringent security or compliance needs.
- SD-WAN feature enhancements, including enhanced data plane troubleshooting, a WAN health dashboard, and better application visibility.
- Improved integration with Aruba ClearPass Device Insight, including the ability to pull telemetry from SD-WAN gateways and instant access points to profile all connected clients.
AIOps for Wired, Wireless, and SD-WAN Infrastructure
AI Insight provides actionable intelligence of the overall health of the network to simplify troubleshooting and boost overall performance.
Leveraging a common data lake hosted in the cloud, peer comparisons are available to crowdsource commonly encountered issues.
AI Search provides more advanced issue detection capabilities, simplifying Day 0 to Day 2 operations with context-based troubleshooting and guided remediation steps to quickly fix issues.
AI Assist brings support services to the forefront by using machine learning to perform search queries, automatically collect diagnostics, and proactively initiate a TAC service request, as needed.
Additional Wi-Fi and BLE analytics enable businesses to conduct contact tracing and location tracing to aid in COVID-19 responses.
Enterprise Scale and Resiliency
Aruba Central delivers higher scale and resiliency for enterprise campus, branch, and remote networks, with support for tens of thousands of devices in a single instance. Cloud, on-premises, and as-a-service options are available.
Advanced AOS capabilities like AirMatch, Live Upgrades, and clustering provide enhanced performance and reliability.
SD-WAN with new Cloud Connect functionality improves WAN performance, simplifies branch configurations, and enables seamless connectivity to AWS and Azure gateways.
Aruba Threat Defense enables IPS/IDS, while integration with Zscaler and Palo Alto provide advanced web security capabilities.
Using Aruba’s micro branch, RAP, and SD-WAN light features, work from home, teleworker, and remote call center deployments are also supported.
Simplified Deployment and Lifecyle Management
Aruba Central provides zero-touch provisioning through a common configuration and deployment framework.
Manage Aruba CX switches alongside ArubaOS-S switches and convert existing Mobility Controllers and campus APs for investment protection.
A mobile installer app can be used to provision an access point, switch, or gateway – ideal for systems integrators or third-party contractors.
REST APIs are available through the API Gateway, and include protected OAuth access and rate-limiting capabilities.
View, analyze, and enforce policies for traffic based on individual applications, application categories, web categories, and web reputation.
Find what you are looking for?