- Easily scale without disruption using the NVMe All Flash expansion shelves to grow system capacity
- Eliminate complexity by unifying infrastructure management silos under a cloud managed single pane of glass - accessible from anywhere and from any device
- Developed from the foundation of HPE Nimble Storage architecture, proven to deliver speed, efficiency, and resiliency with cloud agility
- Delivers up to 3X faster performance than previous HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays3
- Designed for high availability requirements with 6x9s availability guaranteed as a standard benefit without requiring a special contract
- HPE Store More Guarantee delivers more effective capacity per terabyte of raw flash than competitive all-flash arrays2
Predict and prevent disruptions across storage, services, and virtual machines (VMs), resulting in savings of over 1.5 million hours of lost productivity due to downtime.
Redefine support experience with predictive support automation that delivers an unprecedented support experience with automated L1 and L2 and direct access to the resources you need.
Pinpoint issues between storage and VMs and underutilized virtual resources without effort.
Take the guesswork out of managing data infrastructure with AI-driven recommendations that improves performance, drives higher availability, and optimizes resource utilization and planning.
Built for Cloud
Setup in minutes because systems are automatically discovered, on-boarded, and configured.
Say goodbye to time-consuming, LUN-centric provisioning with AI-driven, intent-based provisioning of application workloads on infrastructure best suited for optimizing SLAs.
Experience faster access to innovation with no disruptions because new features and enhancements are instantly available through self-service upgrades.
Manage from anywhere with simple global management driven through a SaaS-based user experience.
Consume data infrastructure as a service via HPE GreenLake, eliminating up front capital costs with a pay-per-use model.
Shift from owning and maintaining data infrastructure to simple accessing and utilizing it on-demand.
Free up your cash flow and increase financial agility with the right mix of subscription and consumption-based services.
1 HPE Get Six Nines Guarantee: https://www.hpe.com/h20195/v2/Getdocument.aspx?docname=a00026086enw
2 HPE Store More Guarantee: https://www.hpe.com/psnow/doc/a00039975enw
3 Based on HPE internal testing
Microsoft and Windows Server are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Red Hat is a registered trademark of Red Hat, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Citrix is a registered trademark of Citrix Systems, Inc. and/or one more of its subsidiaries and may be registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. VMware and VMware ESXi are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).