HPE ConvergedSystem 300 for Microsoft Analytics Platform
The HPE ConvergedSystem 300 for Microsoft Analytics Platform is designed by Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Microsoft® to deliver high performance and throughput, with up to 8.5 PB of capacity. Scalability and massively parallel processing (MPP) support high-volume data demands and the ability to analyze all data types with Microsoft’s integrated query tool, PolyBase. PolyBase ties the worlds of relational and non-relational data together, so they operate seamlessly in this single data warehouse appliance. End-to-end integration shortens deployment from months to days and eases ongoing operations. Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Microsoft have come together to help enterprises more easily implement Big Data solutions by designing and delivering a complete solution built on a proven architecture, with a fine-tuned configuration. The collaborative support model brings faster resolution to issues if they arise.
- Updated with the newest HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Servers, featuring Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, to deliver industry-leading performance with versatile compute and security innovations.
- HPE D6020 with 12 Gb/s SAS architecture, designed for data-intensive environments, provides dense, cost-effective storage for massive data capacity applications, at low $/GB.
- Now offering both 2 TB and 4 TB disk options with the HPE D6020 enclosure.
- Updated with the newest HPE G2 Enterprise Series Rack(s) offering innovative physical security, structural integrity, cooling and cable management features.
- Updated HPE Support Pack Utility Suite, a unique set of tools designed to reduce operational costs, includes tools to significantly simplify updates and several other maintenance tasks.
- Updated with Microsoft Analytics Platform System 2016 Appliance Update 7, providing improved data management, increased productivity and enhanced security.
Delivers Scalability and Ground-Breaking Performance
The HPE ConvergedSystem 300 for Microsoft Analytics Platform provides customers with design flexibility for large amounts of data, up to 8.5 PB.
Designed with a dense server and storage configuration, the HPE ConvergedSystem 300 for Microsoft Analytics Platform delivers superb performance, featuring HPE Server and HPE Storage components balanced to reduce bottlenecks.
Based on our market-leading Converged Systems but going a step further, all the way to the application layer. The solution has been designed from the ground up to converge the infrastructure to the application level.
Achieves Time-to-Application Value with Lowered Risk
Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Microsoft have jointly developed, configured, tested, tuned, and validated the HPE ConvergedSystem 300 for Microsoft Analytics Platform, resulting in reduced implementation time, risk, and cost.
Automated installation tools and included services provide consistent and error-free deployment. All software is preinstalled and the hardware components are preconfigured by HPE Factory Express.
Included Installation and Startup services for the HPE ConvergedSystem 300 for Microsoft Analytics Platform facilitate a proper customer site assessment, which is performed to allow smooth installation and allow you to focus on business issues rather than infrastructure.
A collaborative support model between HPE and Microsoft provides quick resolution for any issue.
Reduces the Burden on IT Resources through Simplified Deployment, Management, and Control
The HPE ConvergedSystem 300 for Microsoft Analytics Platform brings together proven assets in both the infrastructure and the application platform.
Integrated tools, automated scripts, and included installation services reduce full deployment by up to six months. The best practices focus and expertise of both Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Microsoft provide outstanding performance.
Incorporates Structured and Unstructured Data
Microsoft's integrated query tool, PolyBase, ties the worlds of relational and non-relational data together, so they operate seamlessly in a single appliance.
PolyBase enables users to easily query non-relational and relational data using T-SQL, without investing in Hadoop-based skills or training.
Intel Xeon is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).