HPE GL20 IoT Gateway
Is your company struggling with moving analytics to the edge of your network?
The HPE GL20 IoT Gateway is a mid-level rugged compute solution designed to operate in industrial environments such as manufacturing, smart cities, or oil and gas. This performance gateway comes optimally configured with CPU, memory, connectivity and an expansive I/O selection including four-port Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) plus 1 x 8 bit digital input/output (DIO) addressing a host of Internet of Things (loT) needs. The HPE Edgeline product families are complete solutions out-of-the-box that are easy-to-use and quick-to-deploy. A universal mounting kit as well as a universal power kit are included. The HPE GL20 IoT Gateway brings computing and analytics closer to the edge of the network helping customers to quickly analyze data being generated in real-time enabling them to act fast reducing the chance of a lost opportunity - or a missed red flag.
Bringing Computing and Analytics Closer to the Edge of the Network
The HPE GL20 IoT Gateway is a mid-level level ruggedized compute solution designed for light data aggregation and acquisition.
Delivers a performance solution that comes optimally configured with an lntel® i5 CPU, 8 GB RAM, 64 GB SDD Storage and an expansive I/O selection including four-port Power over Ethernet (PoE) plus 1 x 8 bit digital input/output (DIO).
A wide voltage solution supporting 9 to 36 Volts DC input.
4 x PCIe mini card slots enable a host of connectivity options that are customer upgradeable providing a strong foundation for future growth requirements.
Complete solution out-of-the-box that is easy-to-use and quick-to-deploy including a universal DC and AC power kit (USA, UK, EURO and JPN) as well as a universal mounting kit in support of DIN and wall mount applications.
Instant Insight Allows for Immediate Action
The HPE GL20 IoT Gateway enables customers to analyze data streams in real-time, so that they can make sound decisions with reliable analysis.
Customers are able to take full control and adapt to changes quickly.
Customers can review and address scenarios from any part of their business, giving them the power to stay agile and tackle issues if they arise.
- Storage 2x2 11ac Wi-Fi / BT (Standard on WindRiver model) WAN Ready (WAN antenna connectors and cables pre-wired in chassis) Coming Soon – Additional I/O and connectivity options
- High-Density Compute Nodes Intel 4300U Dual-core i5, operating at 1.9GHz GT2-4400 Graphics 8GB DDR3 1600MHz SO-DIMM
- Mechanical and Power One 2.5 in SATA HDD bay 64GB SATA SSD (Standard) mSATA support via mini-PCIe expansion slot
- Environmental Shock and Vibration Aluminum housing, 10.41in wide x 2.96in tall x 5.24in deep Universal Mounting Kit –DIN, Wall
- Built-in I/O 2 x GbE Ethernet ports (each is a discrete GbE solution) 2 x RS-232/422/485 serial ports (BIOS configurable) 2 x USB2.0 and 2x USB3.0 1 x VGA and 1 x HDMI 4 x POE / 1 X 8 Bit DIO
- Expansion Slots 3x full-size mini-PCIe expanison slots 1x half-size mini-PCIe expansion slot
- Warranty Standard Statement 3-Year Parts, 0-Year Labor, 0-Year Onsite support
Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.