HPE Integrity MC990 X Server
Do you need a high performance server with greater in-memory computing capacity, reliability, and cost-efficiency? The HPE Integrity MC990 X Server delivers in-memory computing performance for Linux®-based applications at unparalleled scale with mission-critical reliability and modular flexibility. An advanced symmetric multiprocessing (SMP) system designed for data-intensive workloads, the HPE MC990 X Server features the enterprise-class Intel® Xeon® E7-8800/4800 v4 processors and robust reliability, availability, and serviceability. The 5U modular chassis contains 4 sockets with up to 192 threads. By adding chassis and leveraging high bandwidth, low latency NUMAlink technology, the HPE MC990 X Server can scale as a single system from 4 to 32 sockets and from 1 to 48 TB of cache-coherent shared memory.
- Scales from 4 to 32 sockets and 1-48 TB of in-memory capacity as a single server.
- #1 in scale-up capacity for SAP® HANA®. 
- #1 in scale-up capacity for Oracle® Linux on x86. 
- Intel Xeon E7 4800 v4 processor option.
- Supporting the second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family with up to a 11% per-core performance gain  over first generation and with memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s.
- HPE DC Persistent Memory offering the flexibility to deploy as dense memory or fast storage and enabling per-socket memory capacity of up to 4.5 TB. 
- Enhanced iLO 5 security features such as Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server has an adaptable chassis, including new Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to three double wide GPU options.
HPE DC Persistent Memory works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly.
In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional OSes.
Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. Starting with silicon root of trust, security protection is built in across the server life-cycle.
New features include Server Configuration Lock that ensures secure transit and locks server hardware configuration, iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to rollback to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
HPE enhances performance by taking server tuning to the next level. Workload Performance Advisor adds real-time tuning recommendations driven by server resource usage analytics and builds upon existing tuning features such as Workload Matching and Jitter Smoothing.
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server supports industry standard technology leveraging the latest Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores, 12 Gb SAS and 3.0 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server supports up to three double-wide or five single-wide GPUs for workload acceleration.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server lifecycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning, HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage, HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
 With one HPE ProLiant server shipping every 14.6 seconds and more than 39.3 million sold, HPE ProLiant servers are the undisputed market share leader. CQ3'16 IDC Server Tracker
 Intel® measurements. Up to 71% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation E5 v4 average performance based on key industry-standard benchmark calculations submitted by OEMs comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 to E5-2699 v4 family processors. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. May 2017. Up to 27% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 (28 cores) to E5-2699 v4 (22 cores). Calculation 28 cores/22 cores= 1.27 = 27%. May 2017.
 The Gen10 2666 MT/s memory speed is 11% faster than that of Gen9 2400 MT/s, enabling faster server performance
 TPC-C Benchmark Throughput with Checkpoint (trans/sec). Calculated Time to Checkpoint and Restore a Docker Container running MySQL, compare Persistent memory vs. SSD, November 2016.
 HPE Internal Labs test. HPE Scalable Persistent Memory, restarting 1000 GB Hekaton Database is as fast as restarting 200 GB database or 20x, March 31, 2017.
- Processor Family Intel® Xeon® Scalable 8100/8200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6100/6200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5100/5200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4100/4200 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 3100/3200 series
- Processor Core Available 8, per processor
- Processor Cache Installed 11 MB L3
- Maximum Memory 3.0 TB with 128 GB DDR4, 6.0 TB with 512 GB HPE DC Persistent Memory Modules (Available 2H19)
- Memory Slots 24 DIMM slots
- Memory Type HPE DDR4 SmartMemory and HPE DC Persistent Memory (available 2H19), depending on model
- NVDIMM Type HPE NVDIMM-N *Only available on 1st Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
- NVDIMM Rank Single rank
- NVDIMM Capacity 16 GB
- Drive Supported 8 or 12 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD 8, 10, 16, 18 or 24 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD, 2 M.2 SATA SSD standard on primary riser, depending on configuration, 6 SFF rear drive optional or 3 LFF rear drive optional and 2 SFF or 2 Dual UFF rear drive optional, 20 SFF NVMe optional, NVMe support via Express Bay will limit maximum drive capacity
- Network Controller 331i 4x 1GbE, optional FlexibleLOM
- Remote Management Software Standard: HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded) and HPE OneView Standard (requires download). Optional: HPE iLO Advanced license, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition and HPE OneView Advanced (require licenses)
- System Fan Features 4 Hot-Plug standard single rotor redundant fans
- Power Supply Type 2 HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum hot-plug power supply kits
- Expansion Slots 3 PCIe 3.0, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Storage Controller HPE Smart Array P408i-a/2 GB plus Smart Storage Battery
- Warranty Standard Statement 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support
- Processor Name Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4110 (8 core, 2.1 GHz, 11 MB, 85W)
- Processor Number 1
- Processor Speed 2.1 GHz
- Standard Memory 16 GB (1x 16 GB) RDIMM
- Hard Drive Number (included) None ship standard, 8 SFF drives supported
- Optical Drive Type Optional
- Security Optional locking Bezel Kit, Intrusion Detection Kit, and HPE TPM 2.0
- Form Factor 2U
- Weight (imperial) 32.75 lb minimum 43.00 lb maximum
- Weight (metric) 14.9 kg minimum 19.5 kg maximum
- Product Dimensions (imperial) 17.54 x 26.75 x 3.44 in
- Product Dimensions (metric) 44.54 x 67.94 x 8.73 cm
- Detailed Product Description HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 solution server with one Intel® Xeon® Silver 4110 processor, 16 GB memory, P408i-a storage controller, eight small form factor drive bays and one 500W power supply
Intel Xeon and Intel are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft and Azure are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).