HPE ProLiant for Private Cloud
How do you build a private cloud? You know a private cloud offers security, compliance, and performance features that may not be available from a public cloud. You also know that enabling end users to provision resources on demand will save you time and money.
But setting up an OpenStack® private cloud is complex. Are you ready? HPE Helion Rack is a hardened HPE ProLiant for Private Cloud solution delivered in a single rack.
Combined with HPE Helion OpenStack® and the support, services, and training of HP, your private cloud will be up and running in no time.
- Compute Nodes Four (4) or more HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Servers 36 cores of processing power and 256GB of memory are contained in each of the four (4) compute nodes
- Control Plane Five (5) HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Servers Each server in the control plane is optimized to manage the initial private cloud configuration and allow for future scale out.
- Networking Two (2) HPE Flex Fabric Networking switches for production and management HPE FF 5700 40XG 2QSFP+ switch HPE FF 5700 48G-4XG-2QSFP+ switch
- OpenStack HPE Helion OpenStack® v1.1 or higher
- Rack Infrastructure 42u Rack
- Storage Two (2) or more HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Servers for Swift (Object) storage 78 TB of raw storage in each of the Swift nodes Three (3) or more HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Servers for VSA (Block) storage Initial configuration contains 12 TB of raw storage. 14 additional hard drives can be added to each node in the VSA cluster to scale up to 31 TB of raw storage