HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server
Does your data center need a performance driven dense 1U server that you can confidently deploy for virtualization, data base, or high-performance computing? The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server delivers a 1U chassis with up to two processors, delivering an optimal unit that combines high-performance, low energy consumption, improved uptime, and increased density. Leveraging Intel’s latest E5-2600 v4 processors with 21%  performance gain, plus the latest 2400 MHz HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supporting up to 3 TB and up to 23%  performance increase. Manage your DL360 Gen9 Server in any IT environment by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks with HPE OneView and HPE Integrated Lights-Out: deploy, update, monitor and maintain with ease.
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 E5-2603v4 1P 8GB-R H240ar 8SFF 500W PS Entry SAS Server
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 E5-2603v4 1.7GHz 6-core 1P 8GB-R H240ar 8SFF 500W PS Entry SAS Server
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 E5-2630v4 1P 16GB-R P440ar 8SFF 500W PS Base SAS Server
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 E5-2630v4 2.2GHz 10-core 1P 16GB-R P440ar 8SFF 500W PS Base SAS Server
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 Processors with 21%  performance gain and up to 22 cores
- 2400MHz DDR4 memory offering up to 23%  performance gain and 3.0 TB max capacity with 128GB LRDIMMs
- HPE 25Gb Ethernet Adapters to help improve performance with latency sensitive applications
- Industry-leading NVMe PCIe SFF SSDs up to 2.0 TB for low latency and top performance
- Direct connect up to 16 drives with HPE Smart Array P840ar Controller
- Build a fully functional server with ClearOS that is just right for you at no upfront cost. For more information, check the ClearOS link on the right.
Dense and Flexible High-Performance Compute Power
The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server has up to 24 HPE DDR4 SmartMemory DIMM slots with up to 3 TB max memory, built-in intelligence to improve performance, reduce downtime and energy costs resulting in up to 23% better throughput performance. 
You have a choice of Embedded 4x1GbE, HPE FlexibleLOM, PCIe standup 1GbE to 10/25GbE to 40GbE adapters which provides flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
Achieve greater capacity with flexible drive configuration options with up to ten SFF, four LFF drive along with option to support up to six NVMe PCIe SSDs delivering optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics.
HPE Persistent Memory, the world's first Non-volatile DIMM (NVDIMM) optimized on ProLiant, offering unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads.
Industry-Leading Energy Efficiency for a Quicker Return on Your Investment
The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server supports industry standard Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 and E5-2600 v4 processors with up to 22 cores and 3 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server supports improved ambient temperature standards with HPE Extended Ambient Operating Support (ASHRAE A3 and A4) helping to reduce your cooling expenses. 
High efficiency redundant HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 96% efficiency (Titanium), HPE Flexible Slot Battery Backup module and support for the HPE Power Discovery Services offering.
ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate a continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
With the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
Online personalized dashboard for Converged Infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your DL360 Gen9 Server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO.
Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode to provision local and remote servers with HPE ILO with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with Smart Update Solution, consisting of Smart Update Manager (SUM) and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
Industry Leading Serviceability
The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server comes with a complete set of Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability. HPE provides consulting to transform your infrastructure, services to deploy, migrate and support your new ProLiant Servers.
HPE provides consulting advice to transform and modernize your infrastructure, services to deploy, migrate and support your new ProLiant servers and education to help you succeed quickly.
Worldwide availability, service and support for customers who have multiple data centers in multiple countries.
 Intel performance testing, http://www.intel.com/performance, comparing measurements on platform with two E5-2600 v3 vs E5-2600 v4. November 2015.
 up to 23% better performance is based on similar capacity DIMM running on HPE server compared to a non HPE server with DDR4. HPE internal labs estimate, March 2016.
 Please seehttp://h17007.www1.hpe.com/us/en/enterprise/servers/solutions/info-library/index.aspx?cat=extended_ambient_operating_support#.XAj9dNszZhE for details.
- Processor Family Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 product family Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 product family
- Processor Core Available 22 or 20 or 18 or 16 or 14 or 12 or 10 or 8 or 6 or 4
- Processor Cache Installed 10 MB L3 15 MB L3 20 MB L3 25 MB L3 30 MB L3 35 MB L3 40 MB L3 45 MB L3 50 MB L3 55 MB L3
- Maximum Memory 3.0TB
- Memory Slots 24 DIMM slots
- Memory Type HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- Network Controller 1 Gb 331i Ethernet adapter, 4 ports per controller and/or an optional FlexibleLOM, depending on model
- Remote Management Software Standard: HPE iLO Management with Intelligent Provisioning Optional: HPE iLO Advanced and HPE Insight Control
- System Fan Features Hot plug redundant standard
- Power Supply Type 2 Flex Slot, maximum
- Expansion Slots 3 maximum, for detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Storage Controller 1 HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i or 1 HPE H240ar Host Bus Adapter or 1 Smart Array P440ar, depending on model
- Warranty Standard Statement 3-year parts, 3-year labor, 3-year onsite support with next business day response. For more warranty information refer to http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support.
- Processor Speed 3.5 GHz
Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Xeon® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. ENERGY STAR® a registered mark owned by the U.S. government.