HPE Nimble Storage dHCI
HPE Nimble Storage dHCI radically simplifies infrastructure for every application by reimagining HCI without limitations. Built for business-critical apps and mixed workloads, HPE Nimble Storage dHCI enables IT agility while ensuring apps are always-on and always-fast. VM-centric and AI-driven operations make it effortless, while 99.9999%2 guaranteed data availability and consistent sub-millisecond latency mean it's ideal for the most demanding apps and workloads. It lowers costs with flexible, independent scaling of compute and storage and industry-leading data efficiency. Finally, HPE Nimble Storage dHCI maximizes agility by unlocking the cloud experience across hybrid cloud. We call it HCI 2.0 as it’s HCI without limitations.
- HPE Nimble Storage dHCI now supports HPE Alletra 6000, delivering fast, consistent performance and industry leading data efficiency.
- HPE Nimble Storage dHCI is now available through HPE GreenLake, delivering VMs and VDI as-a-service, accelerating time to value, and simplifying IT management.
- HPE Nimble Storage dHCI has added support for HPE ProLiant DL325, DL385, DL560, and DL580 servers, and increased the scale of servers supported from 20 to 32 nodes.
- Customers with existing HPE ProLiant servers can extend the asset life and turn the systems into to HPE Nimble Storage dHCI gaining automation and unified management for virtual machines.
- HPE Nimble Storage dHCI has simplified lifecycle management with one-click, unified software upgrades for server firmware, hypervisor and storage software.
Free yourself to focus on apps, not infrastructure. Hyperconverged control and HPE InfoSight make it simple for any VM admin to deploy, manage, scale, and support this platform. Self-install in less than 15 minutes, manage exclusively in VMware vCenter, and upgrade transparently to your apps.1
Keep apps running nonstop and fast with a resilient design center and predictive analytics. Sub-millisecond latency and high IOPS for performance-intensive apps and consolidation. 99.9999% availability with automated QOS, advanced data integrity, and data protection that extends to the cloud.3
Eliminate over provisioning and add only the resources needed with the flexibility to independently grow compute and storage, non-disruptively. Store more data per raw terabyte over competitive platforms with industry-leading data efficiency backed by the HPE Store More Guarantee.2
 HPE Nimble Storage dHCI—Disaggregated Hyperconverged Infrastructure for Business, ESG Technical Validation, June 2019 https://h20195.www2.hpe.com/v2/Getdocument.aspx?docname=a00075391enw
 Efficiency at any scale through HPE Store More Guarantee for HPE Nimble Storage https://h20195.www2.hpe.com/v2/getpdf.aspx/a00039975enw.pdf
 Based on installed-base data of HPE Nimble Storage
VMware vCenter is a registered trademark or trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).
Find what you are looking for?