NVIDIA Accelerators for HPE
Do you require higher performance computation for deep learning, high-performance computing (HPC) workloads, or graphics?
Companies are facing greater computational and graphics requirements as large and complex computational models become more commonplace. Traditional CPU technology is no longer able to keep up with these increasing demands. NVIDIA® Accelerators for HPE ProLiant servers seamlessly integrate GPU computing with select HPE server families. Designed for power-efficient, high-performance supercomputing, NVIDIA Accelerators deliver dramatically higher application acceleration than a CPU-only approach for a range of deep learning, scientific, and commercial applications. The thousands of NVIDIA CUDA® cores of each accelerator allow it to divide large computing or graphics tasks into thousands of smaller tasks that can be run concurrently, thus enabling much faster simulations and improved graphics fidelity for extremely demanding 3D models.
- NVIDIA AMPERE ARCHITECTURE CUDA CORES: Double-speed processing for single-precision (FP32) operations and improved power efficiency for graphics and computer workflows.
- SECOND-GENERATION RT CORES: Up to 2x throughput of previous generation for speeding workloads like photorealistic rendering, architectural design, and virtual prototyping.
- THIRD-GENERATION TENSOR CORES: Tensor Float 32 (TF32) precision, provides up to 5X the training throughput over the previous generation to accelerate AI and data science model training
- 24 GB GDDR6 MEMORY: Ultra-fast delivering 600 GB/s of bandwidth for GPU memory intensive workloads like rendering, data science, and engineering simulation.
- PCIe EXPRESS GEN 4: Doubles the bandwidth of PCIe Gen 3, improving data-transfer speeds from CPU memory.
- DATACENTER SECURITY: NVIDIA A10 includes secure and measured boot with hardware root-of-trust technology, ensuring that firmware isn’t tampered with or corrupted.
Increased Performance to Solve Problems Faster
The NVIDIA Accelerators for HPE servers improve computational performance, dramatically reducing the completion time for parallel tasks, offering quicker time to solutions.
Co-locating the NVIDIA Quadro® or NVIDIA GRID GPUs with computational servers, large data sets can be shared, dramatically improving display refresh rates.
These GPUs are specifically designed to enable rich graphics in virtualized environments. Hewlett Packard Enterprise can satisfy NVIDIA GRID software via HPE Complete.
NVIDIA accelerators can be configured and monitored by HPE Insight Cluster Management Utility (CMU). HPE Insight CMU monitors and displays GPU health and temperature, as well as installs and provisions the GPU drivers and CUDA software.
NVIDIA is a trademark and/or registered trademark of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).
Find what you are looking for?