HPE MSA 2062 16Gb Fibre Channel LFF Storage
HPE MSA 2060 LFF chassis with (2) 4-port 16Gb Fibre Channel Controllers, (2) 1.92 TB LFF RI SSD, and Advanced Data Services license
SKU # R0Q79A
- LFF and SFF 2062 array models featuring four (4) 10GBase-T iSCSI host ports per controller with integrated RJ45 Ethernet ports, eliminating the need for SFPs and lowering user total cost of ownership.
- Up to a 34% performance increase (IOPs) with latest IN110 firmware release for HPE MSA Gen6 2060 and 2062 array models.
- 18 TB capacity 7.2K LFF SAS hard drive, single drive and six-pack options, available for HPE MSA 2062 LFF array models and HPE MSA 2060 LFF expansion drive enclosures.
- New disk group type (MSA DP+) that increases availability, dramatically decreases RAID rebuild times, improves performance, simplifies setup and provides more granular expansion of disk pools.
- New 18 TB capacity 7.2K LFF SAS hard drive, single drive and six-pack options, available for 2062 LFF array models and 2060 LFF expansion drive enclosures.
Affordable Application Acceleration
The HPE MSA 2062 Storage is capable of delivering over 325,000 IOPS for affordable application acceleration for small to medium-sized businesses.
Save 32% on HPE MSA 2062 with all-inclusive software and 3.84 TB of Solid State Drive (SSD) capacity included.
MSA’s 'Set and Forget' Data Services Does not Require a Dedicated Storage Administrator to Manage
The HPE MSA 2062 Storage is easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain, even for an IT generalist. Administrators will find the HPE MSA 2062’s new Storage Management Utility intuitive and easy to navigate.
HPE MSA’s automated tiering engine dynamically responds to workload changes so you don’t have to, insuring the hottest data will be moved to the fastest media automatically and in real-time.
Leverage Data Protection Features to Keep your Business Running in the Event of a Disaster
The HPE MSA 2062 Storage delivers virtualized snapshot technology making data protection and instant recovery a snap.
Remote replication via Fibre Channel (FC) or iSCSI facilitates affordable disaster recovery solution.
Encrypted SSDs and HDDs with local key management can be deployed to deliver a secure, encrypted hybrid flash array.
Flexible, Modular Architecture that Facilitates Growth into the Future
The HPE MSA 2062 Storage solution supports a mixture of 3.5 inch LFF and 2.5 inch SFF 2060 expansion drive enclosures for a maximum of 9 enclosures (10 in total including the array).
Start small and scale as needed with any combination of SSDs, Enterprise SAS or MidLine SAS HDDs.
 Based on internal testing. See MSA QuickSpecs for details www.hpe.com/storage/msa
Find what you are looking for?