Aruba CX 8325 Switch Series
The Aruba 8325 switch serves as both a campus (core and aggregation) and data center (Top of Rack) switch. This game-changing solution offers an innovative approach to dealing with network demands in the mobile, cloud and IoT era.
The Aruba 8325 is based on ArubaOS-CX, a modern software system that automates and simplifies critical and complex network tasks, delivers enhanced fault tolerance and facilitates zero-service disruption during planned or unplanned control-plane events.
The key innovations in ArubaOS-CX are its microservices style modular architecture, REST APIs, Python scripting capabilities and the Aruba Network Analytics Engine. The Aruba 8325 Switch Series provides line rate 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, and 40GbE in a compact 1U form factor.
Want to configure your own?Configurations
- 38-port QSFP28 (40/100 GbE) switch with six back-to-front fans and two back-to-front power supplies
- 48-port SFP28 (1/10/25 GbE) and 8-port QSFP28 (40/100 GbE) switch with six back-to-front fans and two back-to-front power supplies
- 38-port QSFP28 (40/100 GbE) switch with six front-to-back fans and two front-to-back power supplies
- 48-port SFP28 (1/10/25 GbE) and 8-port QSFP28 (40/100 GbE) switch with six front-to-back fans and two front-to-back power supplies
Want to see our recommended solutions?Solution Bundles
- High-performance Aruba campus core and aggregation switch and data center top-of-rack switch with 6.4 Tbps switching capacity.
- ArubaOS-CX automates using REST APIs and Python scripts.
- Monitor and troubleshoot with Aruba Network Analytics Engine.
- High availability, virtualization and simplicity with redundant power supplies and fans and Aruba VSX.
- Compact 1U switches with 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE connectivity.
Advanced Layer 2/3 feature set includes BGP, OSPF, VRF, VXLAN, and IPv6.
- New Aruba Data Center Networking Solution SKUs (R9FXXX) for HPE integrated and mixed use HPE compute, storage and Aruba networking configuration and deployments.
Game-changing Business Agility
The Aruba 8325 Switch Series is a campus core and aggregation switch and data center Top of Rack solution with an innovative and powerful approach to dealing with the cross-domain demands of the mobile, cloud, and IoT era.
Fully programmable with ArubaOS-CX, it brings automation and visibility and helps troubleshoot via simple scripting.
Aruba Network Analytics Engine provides the ability to monitor and troubleshoot the network, system, application and security related issues easily, through simple python agents and REST APIs.
Offers high-speed fully distributed architecture with 6.4Tbps of switching capacity.
Provides robust security and QoS with advanced Layer 2 and Layer 3 features including support for BGP, OSPF, VRF and VXLAN.
Modern Software System Simplifies and Automates
The Aruba 8325 Switch Series is based on the new ArubaOS-CX, a modern software system that automates and simplifies many critical and complex network tasks.
The built-in time series database enables customers and developers to develop software modules for historical troubleshooting, as well as analysis of historical trends, to predict and avoid future problems due to scale, security, and performance bottlenecks.
It includes stability, independent monitoring and restart of individual software modules, and enhanced software process serviceability functions. It also allows individual software modules to be upgraded for higher availability.
High Performance and High Availability
The Aruba 8325 Switch Series includes a high-speed, fully distributed architecture and provides up to 6.4Tbps switching capacity to meet the demands and bandwidth-intensive applications today and in the future.
Aruba’s high-availability technology is Aruba VSX which has been designed from ground up to deliver continuous availability, virtualization and simplicity requirements. Redundant and hot-swappable power supplies and fans provide additional resiliency.
The compact 1U switch delivers line rate 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE with very low latency. Optimize for your deployment with models that provide 48 ports of 1/10/25 GbE + 8 ports of 40/100GbE or 32 ports of 40/100GbE.
New Aruba Data Center Networking Solution SKUs for HPE
Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Aruba offer customers highly differentiated pre-engineered IT infrastructure solutions that span a wide variety HPE compute, storage, networking that span virtualization, vSAN, HCI, HPC, MCS, Microsoft, SAP HANA, Vmware, Nutanix application and IaaS service offerings.
Aruba 10/25 and 40/100G CX switches can be deployed as part of these solutions and is often designed into these integrated solutions along with HPE ProLiant DL/DX servers, SimpliVity, Nimble, Synergy, Cray Shasta, Cray ClusterStor, Superdome Flex and HPE GreenLake.
These ready-to-deploy, integrated IT data center solutions help simplify and speed IT service delivery while reducing the time, risk, and expertise needed to deploy complex solutions.
Use these new tracking SKUs (R9FXXX) when Aruba CX switches are included in HPE integrated and mixed compute, storage and networking configuration and deployments.
Find what you are looking for?