HPE Cloud Volumes
HPE Cloud Volumes, serves the need for enterprise Data Protection, Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Storage Services.
These services fully supports your multi-directional edge, on-premises and cloud migration strategies. Experience cloud-like agility, scalability and innovation with security, fast deployment and pay-as-you-go flexibility.
HPE Cloud Volumes Backup is a cloud backup service for your edge, on-premises and cloud workloads. Cloud Volumes Backup enables your data protection strategy with greater simplicity, efficiency, reliability and agility. It delivers a true cloud experience that enables you to backup directly from any storage array, or backup ISV – without the need for a appliance.
HPE Cloud Volumes Block is a multi and hybrid cloud service for storing and managing your data. This data can be attached dynamically to various cloud compute providers without vendor lock-in and egress costs. Perfect for recovery, hybrid CI/CD, bi- directional migration, hybrid data protection etc.
- HPE Cloud Volumes Backup, a cloud backup service for your edge, on-premises and cloud workloads, enables your data protection strategy with greater simplicity, efficiency, reliability and agility.
- To support businesses during the pandemic, Hewlett Packard Enterprise is offering an HPE Cloud Volumes promotional offer, extended through April 30, 2021. Resources link: https://cloudvolumes.hpe.com
- Bundled SKUs, usable for HPE Cloud Volumes Backup and Block services, offer an additional 30% price advantage off the regular priced SKUs.
- These SKUs can be purchased with eligible appliances from HPE SimpliVity in addition to HPE Primera, HPE 3PAR, HPE StoreOnce, HPE Nimble Storage, HPE Nimble Storage dHCI, Commvault or Veeam Software.
- Bonus credits offered with the purchase of prepaid credit SKUs, enables customers to have a price advantage of up to 20%. Customers can now access their bonus credits up front.
- Any fees and charges will be applied towards their bonus credits first. Once this amount has been fully extinguished, fees and charges will then be applied against the prepaid amount.
Your data, where you need it, Attach your data to all major Cloud Compute service providers including Amazon Web Services, Azure™ or Google Cloud Platform.
Leverage the strengths and cost efficiency of different cloud compute providers to Develop Applications, perform Data Analytics and run Operations on another.
If you decide to bring services back “on-premises”, HPE Cloud Volumes solutions allows for a fast reverse migration and more importantly without excessive egress costs.
Disaster recovery or backup from anywhere to anywhere with simplified administration and self-service restores.
Benefit from making cloud cost effective long term retention, reuse archive and compliance.1
Reinvest savings to innovation and growth with everything-as-a-service with no start-up or maintenance costs that fit the needs of most IT budgets.
On Premise and in the Cloud
Enable an on-premises experience with the flexibility and cost effectiveness of “the cloud”. Take complete control over your data through a platform as easy to use as native cloud storage.
Benefit from the reliability and features your application need with global visibility data manageability, no matter what.
Disaster recovery or backup from anywhere to anywhere with simplified administration and self-service restores while making cloud cost effective, long term retention, reuse archive and compliance.
 Millions of times more durable compared to 0.1-0.2 annual failure rate published by Amazon Web Services EBS. Calculation done by Nimble architect Senthil Ramamoorthy.
Amazon and Amazon Web Services are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of Amazon in the United States and/or other countries. Azure™ is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. GOOGLE CLOUD is a trademark of Google LLC
Find what you are looking for?