HPE SimpliVity 380 Gen10 LFF NC H Node
HPE SimpliVity 380 Network Choice for Backup and Archive
SKU # R6A80A
- HPE SimpliVity 380 Gen10 now supports redeploy storage expansions for Read Intensive SSD's. Supported expansions are sequential, for example x6 to x8 SSDs, or x8 to x12 SSDs, or x12 to x16 SSDs
- VMWare vSphere 7.0 support for HPE SimpliVity 380 Gen9 and Gen10
- VMWare NSX-T VM Traffic Support
- HPE SimpliVity Firmware and ESXi decoupling from software releases and Maintenance Mode Enhancements
- HPE SimpliVity InfoSight streamlining of automated alerts, FIPS including FIPS support for InfoSight
- Backup Archiving via Cloud Bank and HPE StoreOnce Immutability for long term backup data protection
Complete Hyperconvergence in a Fully Integrated System
The HPE SimpliVity 380 combines x86 resources, storage, and storage networking in a single hyperconverged system with advanced functionality.
Simplifies management and delivers outstanding cost efficiency and agility.
Increased visibility and control of the entire virtualized environment via unified management.
Delivers orchestrated, simultaneous deployment and upgrades so you can deploy more simply and respond to business needs faster.
Unify virtual machines and infrastructure tasks to reduce virtual machine (VM) sprawl and over-provisioning.
Peak and Predictable Performance
The HPE SimpliVity 380 delivers an all-flash solution delivering predictable and near linear performance at near-wire speeds while reducing latency.
In-line deduplication, compression, and optimization helps reduce I/O and network traffic while dramatically shrinking backup window requirements.
On Demand Scale-in and Scale-out
The HPE SimpliVity 380 can easily expand or contract configurations as your needs change.
Each node supports a large number of fully protected virtual machines (VMs).
A networked collection of nodes at both local and remote sites are managed as a single entity.
Flexibility to expand node storage and add a second CPU (with additional memory) to 1P nodes within the field.
Federations scale up to 96 nodes. Heterogenous federation support (clusters of HPE SimpliVity 380 Gen9/Gen10 and legacy HPE SimpliVity can be federated with clusters of HPE SimpliVity 380 G, HPE SimpliVity 325 Gen10/Gen10 Plus v2 and HPE SimpliVity 2600 Gen10).
Advanced Data Services
The HPE SimpliVity 380 delivers always-on deduplication and compression to significantly reduce capacity utilization.
Built-in resiliency, backup, and disaster recovery for enterprise-grade data protection.
Policy-based, virtual machine (VM) centric management to streamline operations.
HPE SimpliVity RapidDR is a Disaster Recovery(DR) orchestration tool for HPE SimpliVity platforms to simplify, automate, and accelerate offsite DR for rapid recovery of applications.
Optional Data at Rest Encryption (DARE) support.
Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Xeon® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.
Find what you are looking for?