Aruba Instant On 1960 12XGT 4SFP+ Switch
Aruba Instant On 1960 Switches are advanced, smart-managed, fixed configuration Gigabit stackable switches designed for small and growing businesses that are easy to deploy and affordable. These switches are designed to scale as business grows, making adding more employees, devices and applications simple. Aruba Instant On 1960 switches are made to handle today’s bandwidth-heavy applications like voice and video conferencing, enabling consistent connectivity to improve user experience and application performance. These switches come with flexible management option: local web GUI or Instant On mobile app and cloud-based web portal.
SKU # JL805A
- Simplify network management by stacking up to (four) 4 Aruba Instant On 1960 switches and managing them through one single IP address. Stacking supported via local and cloud-managed stacking modes.
- Smart-managed layer 2+ Ethernet access switch series ready to deploy in 12-port, 24-port, and 48-port for non-PoE and PoE (supports Class 4 and Class 6 PoE) models.
- The Aruba 1960 aggregation switch comes with twelve (12) 10GBase-T and four (4) SFP+ ports, providing 10G connectivity to servers, network storage devices and access switches alike.
- For environments with heavy bandwidth needs, 10GBase-T and SFP+ uplink ports deliver lightning-fast network speeds and nearly eliminates traffic bottlenecks.
- Aruba Instant On mobile app and/or cloud-based web portal for easy network management onsite or remotely.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
High-level Gigabit with 10GbE Networking for Advanced Small Businesses
Each model of the Aruba Instant On 1960 Switch Series includes four 10GbE connections to connect to servers, network storage devices, or to other switches.
Two connections of 10GBASE-T deliver 10GbE over copper Category 5/6a cabling for simple, affordable, high-bandwidth connections to a maximum distance of 100 meters.
With PoE models, up to 30W PoE power delivery is available for Class 4 PoE devices like access points, surveillance cameras and VoIP phones, and up to 60W PoE power delivery is available for Class 6 PoE devices like pan-tilt zoom cameras and video-enabled IP-phones.
Simplify Network Deployment and Management for Small Organizations
The Aruba Instant On 1960 Switch series offers a complete portfolio for increased small business flexibility. It consists of six models including two (2) 24-port and two (2) 48-port models in PoE and non-PoE configurations, a 12-port multi-rate switch, and a 12-port 10-Gigabit aggregation switch.
The 12-port, 24-port, and 48-port PoE models come with a power budget of 480W, 370W and 600W respectively to support the latest PoE-powered IoT devices.
The Aruba Instant On 1960 Switch series can be deployed using two management modes – Instant On cloud-management (access via mobile app and/or web portal) and the local web GUI.
Each switch has a pull-out tag, known as a luggage tag, on the front panel of the switch.
The tag includes a QR code that includes switch ID information (SKU number, SKU name, serial number, and MAC address) for easy switch onboarding through Instant On mobile app.
Ease of Use with Cloud-Managed Stacking
The Aruba Instant On mobile app and cloud-based web portal make cloud-managed stacking easy — just follow the recommendations to stack up to four (4) Aruba Instant On 1960 switches and manage as a single entity.
The Aruba Instant On mobile app automatically detects members, making multiple stack members easy to setup and manage remotely.
Automated configurations and streamlined workflows allow users to manage all stack members through one single dashboard without the need for device reboot.
Robust Security to Protect Your Network
The Aruba Instant On 1960 Switch Series lets you use VLANs and Access Control Lists to set bounds on what data can be seen by which users.
Leverage 802.1X with a RADIUS server to ensure only known and authorized users can access your network.
Supports Automatic denial-of-service (DOS) monitors and protects the network against malicious attacks.
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.