NVIDIA A2 16GB PCIe Non-CEC Accelerator for HPE
NVIDIA A2 16GB PCIe Non-CEC Accelerator
SKU # R9H23C
- PCIe Express Gen 5 provides increased bandwidth and improves data-transfer speeds from CPU memory.
- Third-generation tensor cores for dramatic AI speedups.
- Faster GPU memory to boost performance.
- Third generation NVLink doubles the GPU-GPU direct bandwidth.
- Tensor cores with structural sparsity for higher performance without compromising accuracy.
- Second generation RT cores for speeding up rendering workloads.
Train Models and Solve Problems Faster with Increased Performance
The NVIDIA Accelerators for HPE servers improve computational performance, dramatically reducing the completion time for parallel tasks, offering quicker time to solutions.
NVIDIA H100 PCIe GPUs feature an NVIDIA® AI Enterprise License, the operating system of the NVIDIA AI platform, essential for applications with a wide library of frameworks. NVAIE is AI ready with a cloud-native suite of AI and data analytics software enabling AI solution development and deployment
NVIDIA-Qualified and Certified Hewlett Packard Enterprise Servers
NVIDIA Accelerators for Hewlett Packard Enterprise undergo thermal, mechanical, power, and signal integrity qualification to validate that the accelerator is fully functional in the server. Qualified configurations are supported for production use.
Testing includes NVIDIA accelerators and Connect-X networking adapters installed in Hewlett Packard Enterprise servers. It validates system configurations by workload, as well as for manageability, scalability, and security.
HPE Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) Management
HPE iLO server management software enables you to securely configure, monitor, and update your NVIDIA Accelerators for HPE seamlessly, from anywhere in the world.
Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) is an embedded technology that helps simplify server and accelerator set up, health monitoring, power, and thermal control, utilizing HPE's Silicon Root of Trust.
NVIDIA, NVIDIA RTX, NVLink, Tesla, and vGPU are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. All third-party marks are property of their respective owners.
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.
Find what you are looking for?