HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies
How do you improve data center power efficiency without impacting IT performance? HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 96% power efficiency with 80PLUS Titanium-certified power supplies that lower server power requirements and reduce power waste in your data center1. Its form factor is 25% smaller than previous generation power supplies, providing more space to add additional server options and improve the performance of your servers. These power supplies provide fast, tool-less hot plug access to server power supplies for greater serviceability, and are supported across the entire HPE ProLiant Gen10, HPE ProLiant 300 Gen9 server series families, HPE Apollo 2000 and HPE Apollo 4000 series, simplifying your spares strategy and further reducing data center costs.
- Increase power density to support Apollo 2000 Gen10 with HPE 1800W-2200W Flex Slot Platinum Power Supply Kit.
- 800W Flex Slot power supply with 96% efficiency, 80PLUS Titanium certified1.
- Delivers 48V DC input option in the HPE Flexible Slot Power Supply form factor.
- 800W universal Flex Slot power supply enables both 277V AC and 380V DC input options.
- Flex Slot 800W Power Supply with 400W Battery Backup enabling HPE Scalable Persistent Memory Solution.
- Flex Slot 1600W Power Supply with 94% efficiency, 80PLUS Platinum certified.
Improve Data Center Efficiency Without Impacting IT Performance
HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 96% power efficiency with 80PLUS Platinum-certified power supplies that lower server power requirements and reduce power waste in your data center1.
The power supply form factor is 25% smaller than previous generation HPE Common Slot Power Supplies, providing more space to add additional server options and improve IT performance.
Provides fast, tool-less hot plug access to server power supplies for greater serviceability.
Supported across all HPE ProLiant Gen10 server series, HPE ProLiant 300 Gen9 server series, HPE Apollo 2000, and HPE Apollo 4000 server series, simplifying your spares strategy and reducing data center costs.
 Efficiency ratings based on testing performed by Ecova per the requirements of the 80PLUS program. For more information, please visit: www.80plus.com
Find what you are looking for?