HPE XL675d Gen10 Plus 10 Double Wide PCIe and 16 Single Wide PCIe Accelerator Tray
SKU # P25887-B21
- NVIDIA HGX A100 8-GPU and 4-GPU accelerators powered by NVIDIA A100 Tensor Core GPUs with NVLink; AMD Instinct MI100 accelerators; broad choice of PCIe GPU for HPC or AI.
- Single or dual processor systems with AMD EPYC™ 7003 Series processors, including the power, frequency, or core count processors to match your workload requirements.
- The HPE ProLiant XL645d Gen10 Plus is a single processor system for the NVIDIA HGX A100 4-GPU or AMD Instinct with 4 double-wide PCIe or 8 single-wide PCIe accelerators.
- The HPE ProLiant XL675d Gen10 Plus is a dual processor system for the NVIDIA HGX A100 8-GPU or AMD Instinct with 8 to 10 double-wide or 16 single-wide PCIe accelerators.
- Direct liquid cooling (DLC) delivered from Hewlett Packard Enterprise factories for increased efficiency and power density.
- Enterprise RAS with an easy access modular design, fully redundant power, security from the start with HPE iLO 5, and firmware with enhanced security from Silicon Root of Trust.
Accelerated Performance for the Most Complex HPC and AI Workloads
HPE Apollo 6500 Gen10 Plus System features your choice of accelerator technology from NVIDIA or AMD to support the most complex HPC simulations and AI models.
Offers high-speed fabrics whether traditional Ethernet, InfiniBand, and HPE Slingshot high-performance networking.
Get the most performance from your GPU with top-bin 280W processors tailored to the processor bandwidth, core count, and frequencies you need.
High-performance components demand high-performance power and cooling: designed to provide fully redundant power and cooling for top-bin CPU and up to 500W accelerators, this allows your system to be ready for the business challenges of today and tomorrow.1
Flexible to Meet Your Workloads and Data Center Requirements, and Exceed Capabilities
HPE Apollo 6500 Gen10 Plus System features accelerator technologies from NVIDIA and AMD.
Single or dual processor AMD EPYC servers offer a better balance of processor cores, memory, and I/O for HPC workloads.
Comprehensive selection of options includes high-performance HPE SmartMemory, HPE Smart Array Controllers, and other options to round out your solution.
A broad suite of Operating Software (OS) is available, whether HPE Cray OS, Microsoft Windows Server, Ubuntu, Red Hat®, or VMware®.
Choose from a wide range of Hewlett Packard Enterprise support, professional, and financial services that are right for your service-level agreement and budget.
Customized Design for Reduced Costs, Improved Reliability, and Leading Serviceability
HPE Apollo 6500 Gen10 Plus System is supported by Direct Liquid Cooling (DLC) systems that come pre-filled, fully integrated, racked, and ready to connect to facility water for improved cost of ownership, enhanced cooling, and higher power densities.1
Easy to service or upgrade with fully redundant power, easy-to-access modular design, dual rotor hot-swap fans, and rear-cabled fabrics are all fit into a standard 1075 mm deep rack to deploy quickly and efficiently.
Comprehensive Server Security and Management
HPE Apollo 6500 Gen10 Plus System offers HPE iLO5 with Silicon Root of Trust and the AMD Secure Processor, a dedicated security processor embedded in the AMD EPYC system on a chip (SoC), giving you advanced security.2
In the unlikely event of a firmware breach, enhanced security capabilities built into HPE Apollo 6500 Gen10 Plus System will be able to quickly and automatically recover the firmware to a previous known-good state, limiting system disruption.3
Firmware runtime validation provides a daily firmware check and alert of compromised code so that issues are contained, rather than impacting the system.
HPE Performance Cluster Manager is a fully integrated system management software offering administrators all the functionalities they need to manage their clusters.
A simple, resilient, and shared infrastructure with advanced security enables more efficient system management lowering your TCO.
AMD is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Microsoft and Windows Server are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. NVIDIA, NVIDIA HGX, and NVLink are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Red Hat is a registered trademark of Red Hat, Inc. in the United States and other countries. VMware is a registered trademark or trademark of VMware, Inc. and its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions. All third-party marks are property of their respective owners.
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.
Find what you are looking for?