HPE XP Performance Advisor Software
HPE XP Performance Advisor Software identifies performance bottlenecks before they impact your business. It collects and displays performance data for HPE XP Disk Arrays. It helps mitigate risk by providing performance alarm notification through email, SNMP, or user-defined scripts and helps avoid impending outages due to unavailable or misallocated storage resources. Its report generation and scheduling capability improves IT processes and maintains array performance by immediately identifying storage bottlenecks.
XP Performance Advisor reduces complexity and accelerates resolution of problems by collecting information from multiple arrays across multiple sites, and allows you to drill down to the problem area. Its ability to collect up to 320 GB of historical data enables detailed trend analysis and makes it easier to analyze performance data at regular intervals. Its rich Command-Line User interface (CLUI) supports integration with third party software.
- Remarkably easier to install, with user aids such as pre-installation checklist and supporting documentation.
- Plan your future investment requirements by forecasting utilization of XP Disk Array resources such as Raid Group, CHA/DKA and Cache based on their historical usage patterns.
- Monitor current LDEV response time variations against their historical performances to start taking corrective action before it impacts performance of your mission critical applications.
- Proactively monitor the performance metrics of your XP Disk Array by scheduling a report for your favorite charts.
- Compare metrics across multiple XP Disk Arrays with enhanced chart options.
Accelerate Business Growth by identifying performance bottlenecks before they impact your business
Easy to use Graphical User Interface provides a system view of all HPE XP Disk Array resources.
Extensive reporting capabilities and a large 320GB database repository for detailed trend analysis.
Supports XP24000, XP20000, XP12000, XP10000, XP1024 and XP128 disk arrays and the SVS200.
Migrate data away from hot spots by using HPE XP Performance Advisor with HPE XP Tiered Storage Manager.
Mitigate Risks with automatic alarm notification through email, SNMP or user-defined scripts
Monitor the performance of XP disk array resources with automatic event notification via email, SNMP, and user generated scripts. Quickly identify and resolve problems.
Stay informed by running reports for periods as short as an hour and using charts to examine current performance.
Reduce Costs of performance problems by quickly drilling down to the problem area
Quickly resolve problems with XPWatch, a command line interface utility provided with HPE XP Performance Advisor. XPWatch is designed for focused trouble-shooting and can capture data as frequently as every 10 seconds.
Reduce complexity by collecting and displaying performance data for HPE XP Disk Arrays, multiple hosts and sites
Monitor performance of XP Disk Arrays proactively with Real Time Charts.
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.
Find what you are looking for?