As your organization continues to transform digitally, moving more workloads to the cloud, how do you ensure that you can manage all that data efficiently and protect it from threats such as ransomware? You need a single, easy-to-manage solution that can natively support all the platforms where your data lives. You need Commvault – the award-winning data protection solution that scored highest across cloud, virtual, and physical server environments in Gartner’s 2021 Critical Capabilities for Data Center Backup and Recovery.
Through the HPE Complete program, you get validated data protection solutions that enable you to manage and protect your data from edge to cloud. A single solution with native integration that reduces cost and complexity, allowing you to focus on driving business outcomes.
Commvault integrates with many HPE platforms; including HPE Primera, HPE Nimble Storage dHCI, HPE StoreOnce, HPE Apollo 4000, HPE SimpliVity, HPE Cloud Volumes Backup, and HPE ProLiant.
- Commvault Metallic: A consumption based licensing model for data protection and backup products is now available through Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- Commvault plus HPE validated solutions: Easy-to-configure, HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server and HPE Apollo 4200 Gen10 server platforms for use with Commvault HyperScale X are available.
- Commvault Backup and Recovery: Comprehensive, all-in-one data protection that allows you to protect and recover your entire data environment across on-premises, cloud, and hybrid cloud environments.
- Commvault HyperScale X: Combines data protection software, OS, compute, and storage in an integrated solution pre-configured for HPE hardware platforms, expandable node-by-node as needed.
- Commvault enhances HPE Cloud Volumes Backup: With multicloud elasticity, scale, and data portability. Simplified protection for data in the cloud and comprehensive ransomware protection.
- Comprehensive Container Protection: Commvault data protection extends to Kubernetes containerized applications and data, with granular control to backup and recover the data to wherever you need it.
Data Protection for Hybrid Cloud
Commvault integrated solutions simplify protecting data in hybrid cloud with modern scale-out architectures that scale as needed and offer complete data portability. It’s essential that your cloud strategy includes protecting and managing data as it’s moved, managed, and used for business value.
Data Insights and Analytics
Commvault Activate enables data insight for governance, eDiscovery and business insight by utilizing artificial intelligence to simplify tasks with automation, while using machine learning protection against ransomware and other malicious threats. Your data is protected, and complexity is removed.
Commvault is delivered through HPE GreenLake as a consumption-based backup service. This provides the simplicity, agility, and now economics of the cloud with the security, reliability, and performance benefits of an on-premises backup environment.
Consumption Based Data Protection
Commvault Metallic delivers enterprise-grade, industry-leading data protection, with the simplicity of Software as a Service (SaaS). Only pay for what you use.
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.
Find what you are looking for?