HPE GreenLake for Compute Ops Management
HPE GreenLake for Compute Ops Management is a secure, software-defined compute management platform to intelligently modernize the compute lifecycle management experience, no matter where compute resides. From secure onboarding to simplifying updates and compliance, to unifying monitoring and management. Put HPE GreenLake for Compute Ops Management to work for you!
Onboard devices: Simplify deploying new server hardware from bare metal to configuration. Set BIOS, update drivers and firmware. Label and Group devices for intuitive inventory management and monitoring. Firmware management and compliance: Quickly set firmware baselines across devices and track compliance. Instantly identify which devices need an update and download only the deltas. Use policies to stage and schedule updates either in a governed or automated manner. Monitor and manage: Instant at-a-glance views of group and device health and status.
Get alerts with recommended actions to take, all from a single console.
HPE GreenLake for Compute Ops Management Base SaaS
HPE GreenLake for Compute Ops Management subscription supports one server per entitlement license. User selectable attributes include tier (Standard or Enhanced), Platform (HPE ProLiant Gen10, Gen10 Plus, Gen11 ML, DL Servers and Microserver), term (EVAL, 1-year, 3-years, 5-years), Billing model (upfront or subscription) and billing frequency (upfront, annually, quarterly, monthly) HPE Pointnext support is included at no additional cost. Service eligibility requirements:
- Client web browser with internet access;
- HPE ProLiant server models Gen10, Gen10 Plus, Gen 11 with iLO5 or better;
- iLO versions of firmware v2.72 or later;
- DNS for iLO is configured in iLO5, and the server has a UUID value;
- Enable the Cloud Managed setting in iLO;
- Customer proxy address supported in iLO if used
- A unique, dedicated tracking SKU is added to allow COM to be included and transacted as part of a GL Flex solution
- VMware-certified vCenter Server® plug-in module that provides server hardware management capabilities, comprehensive monitoring, and firmware updates for HPE Servers managed in VMware® environment.
Unify Compute Management
Streamlined compute operations through one console to manage your compute infrastructure, wherever it lives, and instant access to new services and features as they become available.
Secure Cloud Operations
Securely bring cloud agility to your compute infrastructure with multi-level security that spans access, authentication, authorization, and communications to help eliminate any business risk.
Simplify and Automate
Agile lifecycle management speeds time to action with ongoing monitoring, including self-healing capabilities, ability to take bulk actions to update across devices/groups, and automation of firmware baselines and compliance policies.
VMware vCenter Server and VMware are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. and its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions. All third-party marks are property of their respective owners.
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.