Aruba 6405 96-port 1GbE Class PoE 4 and 4-port SFP56 Switch
The Aruba CX 6400 Switch Series is a modern, flexible and intelligent family of AOS-CX modular switches ideal for enterprise campus and data center deployments. This model has 5 total I/O slots and is pre-populated with 96 ports of 10/100/1000BASE-T and 4 ports of SFP56. Supports Class 4 PoE, up to 60W per port.
SKU # R0X29A
- High performance modular Layer 3 switches with BGP, EVPN, VXLAN, VRF, and OSPF with robust security and QoS, and delivers up to 28 Tbps in non-blockling bandwidth.
- High availability with industry-leading VSX and redundant power supplies and fans.
- Full density HPE Smart Rate (1/2.5/5GbE) multi-gigabit, 60W PoE, and SFP+ modules.
- High speed, non-blocking 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE with intelligent monitoring, visibility and remediation with Aruba Network Analytics Engine.
- Manage via single pane of glass with Aruba Central across wired, wireless, and WAN.
- Aruba Dynamic Segmentation enables enhanced security and simple access for users and IoT.
Automation and Analytics
The Aruba CX 6400 Switch Series delivers unparalleled visibility with built-in analytics for real-time monitoring and troubleshooting to help fix problems faster. The Aruba Network Analytics Engine (NAE) automatically interrogates and analyzes events that can impact network health.
Advanced telemetry and automation provide the ability to easily identify and troubleshoot network, system, application, and security related issues easily, through the use of Python agents and REST APIs.
The Time Series Database (TSDB) stores configuration and operational state data, making it available to quickly resolve network issues.
High Availability and Performance
The Aruba CX 6400 Switch Series uses a fully distributed architecture with Aruba Gen7 ASICs that deliver very low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption. All switching and routing are wire-speed to meet the demands of bandwidth-intensive applications.
Features high speed, non-blocking 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE for scalable connectivity.
The ability of AOS-CX to maintain synchronous state across dual control planes allows a simplified carrier-class high-availability solution called Aruba Virtual Switching Extension (VSX) that enables a distributed architecture which is available during upgrades or control plane events.
High performance and versatile platform supports non-blocking 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE connections, and high density connectivity for aggregation with up to 480 ports of HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit (1/2.5/5GbE) with 60W PoE for a total of 28,880W of PoE.
The Aruba CX 6400 Switch Series supports Aruba Dynamic Segmentation that automatically applies and enforces user, device, and application-aware policies on Aruba wired and wireless infrastructures.
Automated device profiling, role-based access control, and Layer 7 firewall features deliver enhanced visibility and performance for a better overall experience for both IT and end-users alike.
Switch-to-switch tunnels enable scalable multi-tenancy support with VXLAN to VRF mapping, while allowing policy application via user roles.
Find what you are looking for?