The BladeSystem c7000 enclosure provides all the power, cooling, and I/O infrastructure needed to support modular server, interconnect, and storage components today and throughout the next several years.
The enclosure is 10U high and holds up to 16 server and/or storage blades plus optional redundant network and storage interconnect modules. It includes a shared 7.1 Tbps high-speed NonStop mid-plane for wire-once connectivity of server blades to network and shared storage. Power is delivered through a pooled-power backplane, and power input flexibility is provided with choices of single-phase AC input, 3-phase AC input, -48V DC input, and high voltage DC input.
The HPE BladeSystem c3000 Platinum Enclosure brings unique capabilities to HPE BladeSystem.
The c3000 is ideal for:
1) Small offices or remote sites that have limited to no IT staff.
2) Applications requiring up to eight servers per enclosure.
3) Locations that have limited rack power and cooling capacity.
4) Data centers requiring power connections to an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) or 100-120V AC wall outlets.
Similar to the c7000 enclosure, the Intelligent Management through the Onboard Administrator gives you complete control of your c3000 bladed infrastructure. Each c3000 enclosure repackages the moving parts of your infrastructure cables, power supplies and fans, networking, and redundancy. The economical HPE c3000 solution includes useful features that save you time, hassles, and energy, while making change quick and easy.
The result— greater convenience during setup, maintenance, and daily operations.
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.
Find what you are looking for?