HPE G2 Switched 3.6kVA/IEC C20 Detachable 16A/100-240V Outlets (8) C13/1U Horizontal WW PDU
HPE G2 1U, switched, horizontal PDU, variable voltage (100-240V), 16 A with 3.6 kVA load capacity, IEC C20 detachable input, 8 C13 outlets, worldwide
SKU # P9S11A
- HPE G2 Switched Power Distribution Units (PDU) can operate reliably in rear rack temperatures of up to 60°C for extended periods of time, helping to reduce power requirements for rack cooling.
- HPE offers multiple G2 Switched PDU form factors that promote efficient use of space in the rack and provide flexibility in how each PDU can be mounted and configured with cables.
- Color-coded receptacles on single and three phase models to easily distinguish between the different load segments/phases.
- Hot swappable Network Management Card (NMC) supporting zero power down-time when maintenance required.
- Choose the optional Locking Power Cord for secure cable retention to both the PDU and target device.
- Remote access through industry-first PDU support for 1Gb Ethernet
Local And Remote Power Distribution Management
HPE G2 Switched Power Distribution Units (PDU) with remote outlet switching provides power on/off capabilities to remotely reboot equipment or restrict outlet usage.
Remotely access and configure each PDU through secure Web, SNMP, CLI, or Telnet Interfaces with the ability to daisy-chain up to four units to share the same network connection and IP address.
Operational capability to 60°C in the rear of the rack for continuity of power should rack temperatures spike.
An advanced LCD screen on HPE G2 Switched Power Distribution Units (PDU) provides local monitoring and alert indications.
Supports both Local and LDAP security with multiple access levels to provide enhanced security.
Flexible, Simple Installation and Maintenance
HPE G2 Switched Power Distribution Units feature a low-profile, single-piece design supporting multiple mounting options and ease of access to rear devices for maintenance.
Each PDU can be installed on either side of the rack with outlets facing the back of the rack for easy access and improved clearance.
Install PDU units side by side on both sides of the rack with the outlets facing in towards the center of the rack for high density configurations.
Support for integrated power cord retention on all IEC receptacles that work with standard power cords.
Add an optional environmental sensor which can measure air temperature and humidity in the front or rear of the rack, sending alerts over the network based on user-defined thresholds.
Compatible With a Wide Range of HPE and Non-HPE Rack Solutions
HPE G2 Switched Power Distribution Units are designed to provide complete compatibility with Advanced and Enterprise Series racks.
The PDU is also compatible with a wide range of non-HPE racks using standard button and keyhole mounting.
Designed for vertical/0U rack configurations offering both half and full-height form factors.
Find what you are looking for?