HPE 42U 800mmx1075mm G2 Enterprise Pallet Rack
HPE 42U 800 mm x 1075 mm G2 Enterprise pallet rack
SKU # P9K41A
- 10-year limited warranty that provides either repair or complete replacement of the rack.
- Network racks include repositioned vertical EIA rails to accommodate front to rear cabling and additional bristle covered cable access slots to prevent mixing of air and allow pass-through of cables.
- Universal lock tooling that supports the integration of electronic and biometric security solutions.
- Flush-mount side panels allow racks to be bayed with side panels installed.
- Redesigned rack bottom providing unobstructed access to data center floor.
- Removal and reversible rack canopy with pre-installed brush strips capable of supporting easy pass-through of large cables and connectors.
Reclaim Limited Space, Power, and Cooling Resources
HPE G2 Enterprise Series Racks with up to 3000 pounds of dynamic loading capacity allow you to ship fully configured racks to save deployment time. Move your IT rack where you need it knowing your equipment is safe.
An innovative 80% open perforation area on the door helps better cool servers.
Side EIA mounting rails designed to support front-to-back cabling.
Flush-mounted side panels (optional) support rack baying with side panels installed.
Cable management in the back of the rack provides tool-less operations and extra space for hot air to pass from the rack.
Designed for the Data Center
HPE G2 Enterprise Series Racks load capacity ratings help achieve maximum utilization of rack space.
Universal rack design compatible with all HPE rack mount products including servers, networking, and storage.
Front & rear doors, keys, and hardware kit included.
Flexible mounting options that maximize the space available for IT equipment.
Full line of options and accessories to create the rack that supports your compute solution needs.
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Advantage
HPE G2 Enterprise Series Racks are designed for and tested to perform with HPE Server, Storage and Networking technology solutions.
HPE Foundation Care services purchased for servers and storage extend to your rack and power infrastructure products. What is the HPE advantage for you?
HPE management tools help maintain and manage all equipment in the rack.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers an extensive range of rack, power, and KVM products so you can create the infrastructure suitable to your compute workload.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise can help to simplify IT purchasing, installation, usage, and maintenance.
Find what you are looking for?