HPE Ezmeral Data Fabric File and Object Store 1‑year 24x7 E‑LTU
Is your data distributed across multiple locations and sources? Does the distributed nature of your data impact your ability to make data-driven decisions?
A lack of unified data access is one to the top three hurdles slowing down hybrid analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) initiatives. HPE Ezmeral Data Fabric Software solves this challenge by federating multiple data sources and formats into a consistent data plane, then make it easy for authorized users and workloads to access, analyze, and govern data from any location.
SKU # S0M33AAE
- A hybrid data plane and global namespace deliver at-a-glance visibility and direct access to files, objects, binary tables, and streaming data
- Point-and-click menus create volumes, buckets, and topics while background processes setup and configure components to data fabrics and global namespace
- Consistent application of security, access controls, management, and sovereignty across hybrid environments reduces risk
- Fully managed SaaS-based solution reduces software licensing and infrastructure costs
- Data ingestion from external data sources such as NFS and S3-compatible architectures and devices
Hybrid Data Plane
Federated data layer and unified control of hybrid multicloud environments.
Accelerates insights by combining files, objects, binary tables, and streaming data into a single source free of duplicates.
Abstracts data from the storage protocol enabling Big Data estates, cloud-based lakes and warehouses, Apache Spark, streaming and table-based data to be seamlessly accessible and visible from a single user interface.
Reduces software licensing, support, and infrastructure costs.
Seamless Data Access
The built-in global namespace provides a single point of data access, allowing users and applications to see all available data, a consistent access point that allows users and applications to see all data fabrics and their linked volumes, buckets, and topics.
Single-click visibility and direct access to global data from any location.
Data Management Made Simple
User interface is easy to understand and operate without extensive instruction.
Point-and-click management simplifies the creation of data fabrics, volumes, buckets and topics through an intuitive wizard, while background processes handle of the creation and configuration of all components.
Self-service data fabric and component creation without IT intervention.
Built for Hybrid Deployments
Data is stored once accessed from anywhere using any industry-standard protocol.
Built-in mirroring synchronizes data across locations, reducing cloud costs, latency, and performance issues.
Single user interface sets up and configures data management, security, and sovereignty across multiple locations.
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.