HPE MSA 1060 12Gb SAS SFF Storage
HPE MSA 1060 Small Form Factor chassis with (2) 4-port 12Gb SAS Controllers
SKU # R0Q87A
- New 6th Gen MSA storage architecture with new HW and SW features including Tiering 2.0, RAID protection scheme (MSA DP+), a new web interface, and data management through a new RESTful interface.
- Improved array performance that provides more IOPS, more bandwidth and expanded backend connectivity.
- Up to 55% increase1 on IOPS, and up to 100% improvement on sequential throughput vs MSA Gen5 (depending on host protocol).
- New disk group type (MSA DP+) that increases availability, dramatically decreases RAID rebuild times, improves performance, simplifies setup and provides more granular expansion of disk pools.
- New 18 TB capacity 7.2K LFF SAS hard drive, single drive and six-pack options, available through the 2060 2U LFF expansion drive enclosure.
Accelerate Applications Affordably
The HPE MSA 1060 Storage is capable of delivering over 150,000 IOPS for affordable application acceleration for small to medium-sized businesses and deployments.
The MSA 1060 platform delivers allows users to define and deploy hybrid or flash configurations from day one and grow as needs change.
MSA’s 'Set and Forget' Data Services does not Require a Dedicated Storage Administrator to Manage
The HPE MSA 1060 Storage is easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain, even for an IT generalist. Administrators will find the MSA 1060’s new Storage Management Utility intuitive and easy to navigate.
HPE MSA’s automated tiering engine dynamically responds to workload changes so you don’t have to, insuring the hottest data will be moved to the fastest media automatically and in real-time.
Leverage Data Protection Features to Keep your Business Running in the Event of a Disaster
The HPE MSA 1060 Storage delivers virtualized snapshot technology making data protection and instant recovery a snap.
Remote replication via Fibre Channel (FC) or iSCSI facilitates affordable disaster recovery solution.
Flexible, Modular Architecture that Facilitates Growth into the Future
The HPE MSA1060 Storage solution supports a combination of 3.5 inch (LFF) and 2.5 inch (SFF) 2060 expansion enclosures to a maximum of 3 (4 total including the 1060 array) enclosures.
Start small and scale as needed with any combination of SSDs, Enterprise SAS HDDs or Midline SAS HDDs.
 Based on internal testing. See MSA QuickSpecs for details www.hpe.com/storage/msa
Find what you are looking for?