Are you looking for a data protection solution that is always on and always protected?
Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Veeam Software help you safeguard your data and help ensure you can rapidly and easily recover, should a situation arise – from human error to a malicious attack.
For over 10 years, HPE and Veeam have been trusted to help you protect your data everywhere and rapidly recover your data in minutes, for business resilience, reduced risk, and fewer resource constraints. Our proven solutions help maximize data and application availability from on-premises to the cloud – and raise the bar on mission-critical availability.
We give you choice and flexibility to place your data where it makes most sense, delivering our solutions as-a-service on and off-premises, and you pay only for what you need. Veeam solutions are fast, simple, automated, and simplify your operations with infrastructure that practically manages itself.
- Integration enhancements for HPE Alletra 6000 and HPE Nimble All Flash including Peer Persistence support, orchestrated snapshots, and backup storage snapshot from either array.
- Improved speed of backups and restores while hosts, VMs, and data can move freely across data centers without impacting business applications.
- Integration enhancements for HPE Apollo 4000 systems including per-VM backup chains, new compression algorithms, Linux support expansion, and simplified Linux hardened repository wizard.
- Improved parallel processing, backup chain management, and synthetic full performance on ReFS/XFS while providing ease of operation and management.
- HPE StoreOnce and HPE Cloud Bank Storage improvements to utilize HPE StoreOnce Catalyst immutability, provide faster backups/restores, and leverage low-cost object storage on-premises or in the cloud.
- HPE StoreOnce and HPE Cloud Bank Storage performance improvements including faster fixed block read/write speed, increased write throughput, and synthetic full performance on HPE StoreOnce Catalyst.
End-to-End Data Availability
Veeam Availability Suite, available across the HPE portfolio, delivers availability for the data-driven enterprise by helping organizations meet today’s service-level objectives. This enables recovery of any IT service, related applications and data within minutes and seconds.
Retain complete visibility of your workloads via a, “single pane of glass” view of your entire IT infrastructure.
Moving email workloads to Office 365 means that Microsoft handles the infrastructure. Veeam Backup for Office 365 reduces the risk of losing access to the Exchange Online email data and delivers availability to users.
Manage Kubernetes cluster natively with Kasten K10. Kasten by Veeam, the clear leader in Kubernetes backup, offers integrations with HPE Primera, HPE Nimble Storage, and HPE Cloud Volumes Backup. Additionally, Kasten is verified with HPE Ezmeral Runtime Enterprise.
Efficiently move backup copies offsite for disaster recovery (DR) with support of HPE StoreOnce Catalyst Copy.
Flexible Recovery with Data Restored in Minutes
Veeam Software improves availability by leveraging the native power of storage snapshots for sub 5-minute RTO with HPE primary storage, including HPE Alletra 9000, HPE Alletra 6000, HPE Primera, and HPE Nimble Storage.
Protect your data to, from, and within any cloud, and provide enterprise-level security along with simple off-site backups and replications without the need for a VPN connection.
Recover a protected VM in minutes. The Veeam Instant VM Recovery restores a production environment by running it directly from the backup file to help minimize downtime.
Fast, direct, and granular recovery in minutes from snapshots on HPE storage systems.
Choose the right balance of price, scalability, and performance by protecting any NAS appliance such as Qumulo, or other NAS platforms on HPE Apollo 4000 systems, HPE StoreOnce system, or HPE Alletra 5000 and HPE Nimble Storage backup targets.
Test and design new features and updates perform security and compliance testing and manage your capacity planning without any disruptions to your production systems.
Validate protected files, applications, and VMs that can be restored when needed with automated disaster recovery testing.
Manage and monitor the IT environment to proactively discover and provide alerts to issues.
Coordinate disaster recovery (DR) planning and execution processes for compliance and efficiency.
Azure, Microsoft, Office 365, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All third-party marks are property of their respective owners.
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.