HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 3204 1P 32GB 4LFF Server for CTERA
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 4LFF server with
(1) Intel Xeon-Bronze 3204 processor,
(1) 32GB DDR4 RDIMM memory,
(1) Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10 12G SAS Modular Controller,
(1) 96W Smart Storage battery,
(1) 32GB MicroSD Flash Memory Card for boot,
(1) Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 331T Adapter,
(2) 500W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Low Halogen Power Supply Kits,
(1) 1U Small Form Factor Easy Install Rail Kit,
(1) 1U Cable Management Arm,
(1) 1U Gen10 Bezel Kit,
(1) iLO Advanced License with 3-year support.
HDD Choice of four 2TB, 4TB or 8TB SATA 6G Midline 7.2K LFF,
Networking choice of FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 533FLR-T Adapter or FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 534FLR-SFP+ Adapter with two 10Gb SFP+ SR Transceivers.
SKU # R0R64B
- Complete integration with HPE Nimble Storage dHCI and HPE SimpliVity, unlocking new file use cases for hyperconverged infrastructure.
- Ultra-fast edge-to-cloud transfer protocol that synchronizes data at a throughput of over 30TB/day per site with minimal sensitivity to network latency.
- Dynamic segmentation of the global file system into any number of geographic locations or organizational departments to prevent sensitive data exposure to unauthorized sites and users.
- Built-in migration that enables automated data discovery and import from NAS systems such as NetApp, Dell EMC, and Windows Server with full perseveration of folder structure and permissions.
- DevOps tools that enable organizations to automate their file services deployments with just a few lines of code.
Remote Office and Branch Office (ROBO) Modernization | File Server Replacement
Powerful cloud-enabled edge filers that replace traditional NAS and file servers at remote locations and enable distributed enterprises to tier data to low-cost cloud and object storage.
A complete suite of enterprise file services from edge to cloud, including file storage and collaboration, backup and disaster recovery, and advanced cloud caching.
Multisite file sharing and collaboration across a global namespace, traditional ROBO IT storage silos of data are eliminated.
Dramatic ROBO infrastructure consolidation and increased ease of management and savings.
Built-in cloud fail over, allowing IT admins to easily overcome hardware failures and drive user productivity.
Hyperconverged File Services
CTERA and HPE bring the benefits of cloud data management to hyperconverged environments, simplifying edge computing and global file services for distributed enterprises.
CTERA File for HPE SimpliVity delivers a fast, secure, and efficient hyper-converged based solution to consolidate a wide range of edge IT infrastructure and to power enterprise file services from edge to cloud.
CTERA File for HPE Nimble Storage dHCI powers core/data center file use cases, including NAS replacement/modernization, edge data processing, and data protection.
Together CTERA and HPE HCI solutions provide an all-in-one edge storage and compute platform for running virtualized local workloads while enabling dramatic improvements for file access from edge to cloud.
CTERA and HPE HCI solutions dramatically reduce costs through infrastructure consolidation and hyperscale cloud object storage.
Remote Workforce Enablement
CTERA and HPE extend your corporate file system to users working anyplace and empowers them to be highly productive through familiar SMB/CIFS protocols.
CTERA’s edge filers and endpoint clients connect any number of remote sites and users to a global file system powered by your existing storage infrastructure.
Ensure distributed users stay connected through CTERA’s highly optimized data transfer protocol. Help users overcome the last stage of connectivity, reducing WAN traffic to make work from home users feel as though they were in the office.
Maintain your existing security model. Keep your firewall and protect data moving from edge to cloud. Learn why CTERA is trusted by the U.S. Department of Defense and other security-focused organizations.
Private File Sharing and Collaboration
CTERA Drive Share allows enterprise and service provider organizations to deliver modern content collaboration services within the confines of their firewall.
Users can access their files from any device via software clients, mobile apps, and web browsers. Additionally, users can share files ad-hoc and in project teams, synchronize folders between multiple devices, and synchronize the cloud.
CTERA Drive Share eliminates the data privacy and governance concerns associated with public SaaS file sharing solutions.
Find what you are looking for?