HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade
Are you wanting to move software applications and compute closer to the user? Do you need to reduce moving the vast amounts of data to a centralized data center?
HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade allows you to deploy edge compute directly to where the data is being generated, reducing band width latency, and time taken for actionable insight. HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade features a rugged, compact design that is certified for extended thermal environments of 0° to 55° Celsius within the HPE Edgeline EL8000 Chassis. The HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade architecture is based on Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors to give you increased compute power and speed. The modular design of the HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade provides a broad range of configurations choices in networking, storage, and I/O for enhancing your unique edge workloads.
- Compact and flexible 1U and 2U form factor.
- Achieve faster time-to-value, reduce costs, and provide ultimate flexibility for your AI / ML and Big Data Analytics deployments with unique tailored infrastructure options.
- A single AI driven framework that provides access to real-time data and insights, constantly monitoring infrastructure, identifying potential problems, and providing insights to resolution.
- Enterprise grade security delivers multi-tenancy and data isolation combined with some of the leading authentication mechanisms and National Security Algorithm level security.
- Independently scale and repurpose compute and storage nodes as your business requirements change to support new services and application requirements without the need to repartition data.
- Deployment services allow for an integrated support experience, spanning both software and hardware infrastructure..
Traditional Data Center Compute Capacities Now Can Be Deployed at the Edge
The HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade supports industry standard technology leveraging the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family.
Each HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade can be configured with M.2 NVMe SSD (up to 24 depending on the configuration) for edge workloads demanding greater storage performance and capacities.
Designed for I/O expansion, HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade can adapt to your software application needs.
Seamless Remote Manageability for Deep Edge Environments
HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade comes standard with iLO 5, which includes server management capabilities and Silicon Root of Trust so you can securely configure, monitor, and update your HPE servers seamlessly and from any location.
HPE iLO simplifies server setup, provides access to server health information, enables server management at scale, and improves server power and thermal control, as well as basic remote administration.
The HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade with the HPE iLO5 allows automation of common tasks during each step of the server lifecycle which can increase ROI and decrease TCO.
Modular Configurations for Workload Optimization
HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade provides the choice of compute density or I/O expansion which provides you peak configuration for your needs.
The HPE Edgeline EL8000 Chassis provides 4U of space for configuring either the HPE ProLiant e910 1U Server Blade, the HPE ProLiant e910 2U Server Blade, or a combination of both.
A broad range of GPU Accelerators can be configured within the HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blades, which increases the ability for deep learning at the edge.
Intel and Intel Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. All other third-party marks are property of their respective owners.