Finance your purchase through HPEFS
- Click on 'Get Quote' to receive a quotation that includes financing provided by HPEFS.
- OR, call HPEFS at 1800 88 1255
The HPE Onboard Administrator for the HPE BladeSystem enclosures is the intelligence of the c-Class infrastructure. Together with the enclosure's display (HPE Insight Display), the Onboard Administrator has been designed for both local and remote administration of HPE BladeSystem c-Class enclosures.
This BladeSystem feature provides: Wizards for simple, fast setup and configuration, highly available and secure access to the HPE BladeSystem infrastructure, security roles for server, network, and storage administrators, agent-less device health and status and thermal Logic power and cooling information and control.
Each enclosure is shipped with one Onboard Administrator module/firmware. If desired, a customer may order a second redundant Onboard Administrator module for each enclosure. When two Onboard Administrator modules are present in a BladeSystem c-Class enclosure, they work in an active - standby mode, assuring full redundancy with integrated management.
The HPE BladeSystem c3000 Platinum Enclosure brings unique capabilities to HPE BladeSystem.
The c3000 is ideal for:
1) Small offices or remote sites that have limited to no IT staff.
2) Applications requiring up to eight servers per enclosure.
3) Locations that have limited rack power and cooling capacity.
4) Data centers requiring power connections to an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) or 100-120V AC wall outlets.
Similar to the c7000 enclosure, the Intelligent Management through the Onboard Administrator gives you complete control of your c3000 bladed infrastructure. Each c3000 enclosure repackages the moving parts of your infrastructure cables, power supplies and fans, networking, and redundancy. The economical HPE c3000 solution includes useful features that save you time, hassles, and energy, while making change quick and easy.
The result— greater convenience during setup, maintenance, and daily operations.