HPE Apollo 6500 Gen10 System
Do you need increased computing performance for high performance computing (HPC) and deep learning?
The HPE Apollo 6500 Gen10 System is an ideal HPC and deep learning platform providing unprecedented performance with industry-leading1 GPUs, fast GPU interconnect, high bandwidth fabric, and a configurable GPU topology to match your workloads. The ability of computers to autonomously learn, predict, and adapt using massive data sets is driving innovation and competitive advantage across many industries and applications are driving these requirements. The system with rock-solid reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS) features includes up to eight GPUs per server, NVLink for fast GPU-to-GPU communication, Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors support, choice of high-speed / low latency fabric, and is workload enhanced using flexible configuration capabilities. While aimed at deep learning workloads, the system is suitable for complex simulation and modeling workloads.
- The HPE ProLiant XL270d Gen10 server utilizes the latest 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors including the new Intel® Xeon® Scalable Gold 6200R processors.
- Designed for thermal excellence in the enterprise data center, with up to 205W 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family and a broad range of inlet air temperatures for easy deployment.
- Eight GPUs per server for faster and more economical deep learning system training compared to more servers with fewer GPUs each. Get more done, in less time.
- NVLink connects GPUs at up to 300 GB/s for one of the world's most powerful computing servers. AI models that would consume days or weeks can now be trained in a few hours or minutes.
- Enterprise RAS with HPE iLO 5, easy access modular design, and 2+2 power supplies.
- Secure from the start with HPE iLO 5 and industry leading firmware security from Silicon Root of Trust.
Accelerated Performance for GPU Intensive Workloads
HPE Apollo 6500 Gen10 System supports up to eight GPUs delivering up to 125 Tflops single precision compute performance.
A powerful server host having high speed / low latency network, NVMe drives, and high speed 2933 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
Includes a leading accelerator technology with NVLink that enables dedicated GPU-to-GPU communication for enhanced performance on deep learning and other HPC workloads.
Designed for reliability with today's most demanding accelerators. Dependable performance, with power and cooling designed around 350W accelerators and consistent signal integrity for reliable operations.
Flexibility for HPC and Deep Learning Environments
The HPE Apollo 6500 Gen10 System offers a choice of NVLink for increased bandwidth and a PCIe option for traditional GPU support.
Multiple accelerator topologies supported - Hybrid Cube Mesh for NVLink; 4:1 or 8:1 GPU:CPU flexibility in PCIe.
Extensive storage options, with up to 16 front-accessible storage devices, SAS/SATA solid-state drives (SSDs) with up to four NVMe drives.
Comprehensive choice of enterprise options, Ubuntu® and Enterprise Linux® operating system choices from Red Hat® , SUSE® , CentOS, and HPE Pointnext support flexibility.
Resilient, Advance Security, and Simple for Lower TCO
The HPE Apollo 6500 Gen10 System delivers resilient power with 2+2 power redundancy.
Efficient system management and security built-in. HPE iLO 5 enables saving time and cost, while providing enterprise-grade security for an industry-standard server using HPE iLO 5.
Easy to service and upgrade with its easy access modular design and rear cabled fabrics.
All-in-one design with integrated power supplies simplifies deployment in a standard 1075 mm deep rack.
 NVLink provides industry leading performance with dedicated GPU-to-GPU communication
Intel and Intel Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. NVIDIA is a trademark and/or registered trademark of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Red Hat is a registered trademark of Red Hat, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All third-party marks are property of their respective owners.