CTERA Premium EV8 Virtual Gateway 8TB 1-100 Users 1-year E-LTU
Are you reconsidering your file storage strategies? Many enterprises like yours are reviewing their strategies and moving from traditional NAS systems to cloud-native solutions that provide fast, secure user and application data access wherever their employees are located. This shift is driving massive growth in edge data processing and distributed cloud computing.
CTERA offers a software-defined file platform that is purpose-built for distributed enterprises seeking cloud scale, multi-site collaboration, and centralized management across global locations without impacting data performance or privacy. CTERA Enterprise File Services is end-to-end HPE enabled for HPE ProLiant and HPE Apollo servers, HPE SimpliVity systems for branch file storage, HPE Nimble Storage dHCI for high-performance, and HPE Solutions for Scality offering.
CTERA and Hewlett Packard Enterprise extend the cloud to the edge with secure, accelerated solutions for any office or user file services requirement.
SKU # R7Q14AAE
- CTERA Portal+ is a new tier that includes advanced APIs that enable optional content and security add-on services such as CTERA Insight, anti-virus, and Varonis (bought separately).
- Two solution bundles based on the managed capacity, including: CTERA Portal, CTERA Virtual Edge Filers, CTERA Drive Connect, and CTERA Mobile App. Private Edition: deployed on-site, includes Portal+.
- CTERA Insight provides complete, real-time monitoring, analysis, and management of a CTERA environment offering full visibility and control over unstructured data across distributed enterprises.
- Complete integration with HPE Nimble Storage dHCI and HPE SimpliVity, unlocking new file use cases for hyperconverged infrastructure.
- Built-in migration that enables automated data discovery and import from NAS systems such as NetApp and Dell EMC, with full perseveration of folder structure and permissions. of code.
- Updated configuration guide providing guidance on how to configure the supported hardware components for an HPE Complete approved CTERA Edge Filer solution.
Remote Office and Branch Office (ROBO) Modernization | File Server Replacement
Powerful cloud-enabled edge filers that replace traditional NAS and file servers at remote locations and enable distributed enterprises to tier data to low-cost cloud and object storage.
A complete suite of enterprise file services from edge to cloud, including file storage and collaboration, backup and disaster recovery, and advanced cloud caching.
Multi-site file sharing and collaboration across a global namespace allows for traditional ROBO IT storage silos of data to be eliminated.
Dramatic ROBO infrastructure consolidation and increased ease of management and savings.
Built-in cloud failover, allowing IT admins to easily overcome hardware failures and drive user productivity.
Hyperconverged File Services
CTERA and HPE bring the benefits of cloud data management to hyperconverged environments, simplifying edge computing and global file services for distributed enterprises.
The CTERA Enterprise File Service for HPE SimpliVity delivers a fast, secure, and efficient hyperconverged based solution to consolidate a wide range of edge IT infrastructure and to power enterprise file services from edge to cloud.
CTERA File for HPE Nimble Storage dHCI powers core/data center file use cases, including NAS replacement/modernization; edge data processing; and data protection.
Together CTERA and HPE HCI solutions provide an end-to-end edge storage and compute platform for running virtualized local workloads while enabling dramatic improvements for file access from edge to cloud.
CTERA and HPE HCI solutions dramatically reduce costs through infrastructure consolidation and hyperscale cloud object storage.
Remote Workforce Enablement
CTERA and HPE extend your corporate file system to users working anyplace and empowers them to be highly productive through familiar SMB/CIFS protocols.
CTERA’s edge filers and endpoint clients connect any number of remote sites and users to a global file system powered by your existing storage infrastructure.
Ensure distributed users stay connected through CTERA's CTERA’s highly optimized data transfer protocol. Help users overcome the last stage of connectivity, reducing WAN traffic to make work from home users feel as though they were in the office.
Maintain your existing security model. Keep your firewall and protect data moving from edge to cloud. Learn why CTERA is trusted by the U.S. Department of Defense and other security-focused organizations.
Private File Sharing and Collaboration
CTERA Drive Share allows enterprise and service provider organizations to deliver modern content collaboration services within the confines of their firewall.
Users can access their files from any device via software clients, mobile apps, and web browsers. Additionally, users can share files ad-hoc and in project teams, synchronize folders between multiple devices, and synchronize the cloud.
CTERA Drive Share eliminates the data privacy and governance concerns associated with public SaaS file sharing solutions.
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.
Find what you are looking for?