HPE SN6700B 64Gb 56/24 24-port 32Gb Short Wave SFP28 Integrated Fibre Channel Switch
HPE SN6700B 64Gb 56/24 24-port 32Gb Short Wave Secure SFP28 Integrated Fibre Channel Switch
SKU # R6B05A
- Increase scalability with a double-density (DD) Port-On-Demand (POD) Kit upgrade. Each transceiver within the kit provides 2x the bandwidth with dual SN connections.
- Switch offerings as well as Port-on-Demand upgrade kits bundled with 64Gb optics.
- HPE B-series Gen7 64Gb Fibre Channel Switch technology enables organizations to realize a self-learning, self-optimizing, and self-healing autonomous SAN.
- HPE B-series Gen7 64Gb FC Switch technology combines powerful analytics and advanced automation capabilities to accelerate data access, adapt to evolving requirements, and drive 24x7 operations.
Increase Performance for Application and Solid State Storage Architectures
The HPE B-series SN6700B Fibre Channel Switch delivers increased performance through a combination of improved throughput and low latency across 64Gb links in hyper-scale virtualization, large cloud infrastructures, and growing flash-based storage environments.
Improved performance of NVMe storage with 50% lower switching latency than 32Gb. Latency for locally switched ports is 460 ns including forward error correction (FEC).1
With 48 SFP+ ports and 8 DD ports, it can scale up to 64 device ports for an aggregate throughput of 4.096Tbps.2
Ultra-dense and Highly Scalable
The HPE B-series SN6700B Fibre Channel Switch scales up to 64 device ports in an efficiently designed 1U form factor, delivering increased port density and space utilization for simplified scalability.
Each of the 48 SFP+ ports and 8 DD ports supports 8, 10, 16, 32, and 64Gb FC speeds.
Provides flexibility to utilize high-speed 64Gb and 32Gb optics on demand to meet growing data center needs and provide backward compatibility to older infrastructures.
1 ,2 : Internal Brocade comparison to Brocade G620 (HPE SN6600B Fibre Channel Switch), March 2021. (https://docs.broadcom.com/doc/G720-Switch-PB)
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.
Find what you are looking for?