Aruba 8320 Switch Series
The past several decades in networking have been defined by static, closed networking solutions designed for the client-server era. The Aruba 8320 Switch Series, a campus core and aggregation switch, is a game-changing solution that offers an innovative approach to dealing with the demands of the mobile, cloud and IoT era. The Aruba 8320 is based on ArubaOS-CX, a modern software system that automates and simplifies critical and complex network tasks, delivers enhanced fault tolerance and facilitates zero-service disruption during planned or unplanned control-plane events. The key innovations in ArubaOS-CX are its micro-services style modular architecture, REST APIs, Python scripting capabilities and the Aruba Network Analytics Engine. The Aruba 8320 Switch Series provides line rate 10GbE and 40GbE in a compact 1U form factor and together with the modular Aruba 8400 Switch, rounds out the Aruba Mobile First switching portfolio with an enterprise core and aggregation solution.
Want to configure your own?Configurations
- Compact 1U campus core and aggregation switch with 48x 10G Copper and 6x 40G QSFP+
- This unit has 48x 1G/10GBASE-T ports, 6x 40G QSFP+ ports with X472, 5x fans and 2x power supplies
- Compact 1U campus core and aggregation switch with 32x 40G QSFP+
- This unit has 32x 40G QSFP+ ports with X472, 5x fans and 2x power supplies
- Compact 1U campus core and aggregation switch with 48x SFP+ and 6x 40G QSFP+
- This unit has 48x 10G SFP/SFP+ ports, 6x 40G QSFP+ ports with X472, 5x fans and 2x power supplies
Want to see our recommended solutions?Solution Bundles
- High-performance Aruba campus core and aggregation switch with 2.5 Tbps switching capacity.
- ArubaOS-CX automates using REST APIs and Python scripts.
- Monitor and troubleshoot with Aruba Network Analytics Engine.
- High availability, virtualization and simplicity with Aruba VSX.
- Compact 1U switches with 10GbE (SFP/SFP+ or 10GBASE-T) and 40GbE connectivity.
- Advanced Layer 2/3 feature set includes BGP, OSPF, VRF and IPv6.
Game-changing Business Agility
The Aruba 8320 Switch Series is a campus core and aggregation switch solution with an innovative and powerful approach to dealing with the new applications, security and scalability demands of the mobile, cloud and IoT era.
Fully programmable with ArubaOS-CX, it brings automation and visibility and helps troubleshoot via simple scripting.
Aruba Network Analytics Engine provides the ability to monitor and troubleshoot the network, system, application and security related issues easily, through simple python agents and REST APIs.
Offers high-speed fully distributed architecture with 2.5 Tbps switching capacity for always on networking.
Provides robust security and QoS with advanced Layer 2 and Layer 3 features including support for BGP, OSPF, and VRF.
Modern Software System Simplifies and Automates
The Aruba 8320 Switch Series is based on the new ArubaOS-CX, a modern software system for the core that automates and simplifies many critical and complex network tasks.
The built-in time series database enables customers and developers to develop software modules for historical troubleshooting, as well as analysis of historical trends, to predict and avoid future problems due to scale, security and performance bottlenecks.
It includes stability, independent monitoring and restart of individual software modules, and enhanced software process serviceability functions. And it allows individual software modules to be upgraded for higher availability.
High Performance and High Availability
The Aruba 8320 Switch Series includes a high-speed, fully distributed architecture and provides up to 2.5 Tbps switching capacity to meet the demands and bandwidth-intensive applications today and in the future.
Aruba’s new high availability technology is Aruba VSX which has been designed from ground up to deliver the continuous availability, virtualization and simplicity requirements unique to the core of the network. Redundant and hot-swappable power supplies and fans provide additional resiliency.
The compact 1U switch series delivers line rate 10GbE and 40GbE connectivity with very low latency for support of full Internet routes. Optimize for your deployment with a model that provides 32 ports of 40GbE, and models with 48 ports of 10GbE (SFP/SFP+ or 10GBASE-T) with 6 ports of 40GbE.
Find what you are looking for?