NVIDIA Accelerators for HPE
Do you require higher performance computation for deep learning, high-performance computing (HPC) workloads, or graphics? NVIDIA® Accelerators for HPE can help you overcome greater computational and graphics requirements as large and complex computational models become more commonplace. Designed for power-efficient, HPC, NVIDIA Accelerators for HPE deliver dramatically higher application acceleration than a CPU-only approach for a range of deep learning, scientific, and commercial applications. The thousands of NVIDIA CUDA cores of each accelerator allow it to divide large computing or graphics tasks into thousands of smaller tasks that can be run concurrently, thus enabling much faster simulations and improved graphics fidelity for extremely demanding 3D models. NVIDIA Accelerators seamlessly integrate GPU computing with select HPE server families.
Starting at 14.234,79 zł
Existing selections will be lost. Click OK to proceed further.
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture CUDA cores: Double-speed processing for single-precision (FP32) operations and improved power efficiency for graphics and computer workflows.
- Second-generation RT cores: Up to 2x throughput of previous generation for speeding workloads such as photorealistic rendering, architectural design, and virtual prototyping.
- Third-generation Tensor Cores: Tensor Float-32 (TF32) precision; provides dramatically increased training throughput to accelerate artificial intelligence (AI) and data science model training.
- PCIe Express Gen4: Increased bandwidth improves data-transfer speeds from CPU memory.
- Data center security: Secure and measured boot with primary root-of-trust within the GPU helps certify that firmware isn't tampered with or corrupted.
Increased Performance to Solve Problems Faster
The NVIDIA Accelerators for HPE servers improve computational performance, dramatically reducing the completion time for parallel tasks, offering quicker time to solutions.
Simplified Integration and Management
NVIDIA Accelerators for HPE are designed to simplify integration with a scalable and highly-configurable modular architecture.
NVIDIA Accelerators can be configured and monitored by HPE Insight Cluster Management Utility (CMU). HPE Insight CMU monitors and displays GPU health and temperature, as well as installs and provisions the GPU drivers and CUDA software.
NVIDIA, CUDA, Quadro RTX, Tesla, and vGPU are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. All third-party marks are property of their respective owners.
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.
Find what you are looking for?