HPE Cloud Volumes 6000 Prepaid Credits E-RTU
HPE Cloud Volumes 6000 offers 5000 prepaid credits with 1000 bonus credits included
SKU # R3S75AAE
- HPE has decided to move in a different strategic direction other than HPE Cloud Volumes for its cloud-based storage as a service offering.
- For HPE Cloud Volumes Backup, Hewlett Packard Enterprise recommends you to evaluate HPE GreenLake for Backup and Recovery as an alternative.
- Depending on the use case/workload, other offerings in the HPE portfolio can be evaluated.
- These include HPE GreenLake for Data Protection, HPE StoreOnce Systems, HPE Cloud Bank Storage, Zerto, an HPE Company or one of our HPE Complete partners (Cohesity, Commvault, or Veeam).
- For HPE Cloud Volumes Block, HPE recommend users to look at HPE GreenLake for Block Storage and/or HPE Alletra.
Your data, where you need it; Attach your data to all major Cloud Compute service providers including Amazon Web Services, Azure™ or Google Cloud Platform.
Leverage the strengths and cost efficiency of different cloud compute providers to Develop Applications, perform Data Analytics and run Operations on another.
If you decide to bring services back “on-premises”, HPE Cloud Volumes solutions allows for a fast reverse migration and more importantly without excessive egress costs.
Disaster recovery or backup from anywhere to anywhere with simplified administration and self-service restores.
Benefit from making cloud cost effective long term retention, reuse archive and compliance.1
Reinvest savings to innovation and growth with everything-as-a-service with no start-up or maintenance costs that fit the needs of most IT budgets.
On Premise and in the Cloud
Enable an on-premises experience with the flexibility and cost effectiveness of “the cloud”. Take complete control over your data through a platform as easy to use as native cloud storage.
Benefit from the reliability and features your application need with global visibility data manageability, no matter what.
Disaster recovery or backup from anywhere to anywhere with simplified administration and self-service restores while making cloud cost effective, long term retention, reuse archive and compliance.
1 Millions of times more durable compared to 0.1-0.2 annual failure rate published by Amazon Web Services EBS. Calculation done by Nimble architect Senthil Ramamoorthy.
Amazon and Amazon Web Services are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of Amazon in the United States and/or other countries. Azure™ is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. GOOGLE CLOUD is a trademark of Google LLC
* Prices may vary based on local reseller.
Find what you are looking for?