Intel Arria 10 GX FPGA Accelerator for HPE
Intel Arria 10 GX FPGA Accelerator
SKU # Q9B37A
- Intel FPGA Programmable Acceleration Card D5005 offers high performance and throughput with workload-specific acceleration.
- Designed to leverage the power of Docker™ containers to simplify and accelerate large-scale AI / ML and Big Data Analytics deployments including TensorFlow, H2O, Spark, Kafka, Cloudera®, and more.
- Achieve faster time-to-value, reduce costs, and provide ultimate flexibility for your AI / ML and Big Data Analytics initiative for multiple user groups with different use cases.
- Data science teams can focus on business innovation with AI and data-driven digital transformation instead of worrying about the underlying infrastructure and systems deployment.
- Provides flexibility in a suite of services for the design, deployment, and configuration of numerous environments.
- Self-service experience with the data and tools that your end users want, while providing enterprise-grade security.
Intel FPGA accelerators provide faster time to solution with their ability to accelerate specific workloads, such as database queries, Big Data analytics, and financial services industry (FSI) back-testing simulations.
Eliminate in-house application development and maintenance with the availability of third party solutions, allowing users to focus on problem solving and innovation instead of programming.
Intel FPGA accelerators extends the service life of existing servers by increasing their performance and their ability to handle new workloads over longer periods of time.
Intel FPGA PAC cards can switch between programs in real time, allowing acceleration of many different workloads with one card.
Intel FPGAs provides workload acceleration while offering excellent power efficiency.
Intel FPGA lowers CAPEX spending for upgrades since they are reprogrammable and can be easily upgraded with new algorithms for enhanced performance, to comply with new standards, or to offer new functionality.
Intel is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. All other third-party marks are property of their respective owners.