HPE FlexNetwork 7500X Switch Series
The HPE FlexNetwork 7500X Switch Series delivers versatile, multi-layered, high performance, modular switches for enterprise LAN edge, aggregation and core layers.
It offers 1/10/40/100GbE connectivity with PoE/PoE+ models to meet both existing and future requirements. Higher switching bandwidth (480Gbps/slot) and L2/L3 routing services support mission-critical environments. Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) and Ethernet VPN (BGP EVPN) offer greater scalability and better utilization of available network paths. Application telemetry provides real time switch capacity and utilization. Support for IPv4/IPv6, MPLS/VPLS features provide investment protection and an easy transition from IPv4 to IPv6 networks. HPE Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) enables flatter and more agile networks.
HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) provides a single view of the entire network. Ease of maintenance is enabled with Graceful Insertion and Removal (GIR) and In Service Software Update (ISSU).
- Higher bandwidth of 480 Gbps/slot and increased scalability with up to 288K MAC, up to 104K ARP and up to 256K FIB (depending on the LPU and operational mode) for enhanced switch performance.
- Multiple interface options of 1/10/40/100 GbE with higher port counts of up to 40*100G across the 3 models to meet varying network scale demands.
- Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) with Ethernet VPN (BGP EVPN) allows greater flexibility, better performance with wire speed, better scalability and enhanced security.
- Enhanced programmability for faster time to service and integration into modern tools (Puppet/Chef/Ansible) with CLI, SNMPv2/v3, full Netconf/Yang models, Rest APIs, and scripting (python).
- Comprehensive security at every layer including micro-segmentation which enables grouping of endpoints based on specific criteria.
- Enhanced Media Delivery Index (eMDI) to monitor audio-video quality and locate faults. Multicast DNS (mDNS) for endpoints to find a device/service in a local network with no preconfigured name server.
Robust Quality of Service (QoS)