HPE Onboard Administrator
The HPE Onboard Administrator for the HPE BladeSystem enclosures is the intelligence of the c-Class infrastructure. Together with the enclosure's display (HPE Insight Display), the Onboard Administrator has been designed for both local and remote administration of HPE BladeSystem c-Class enclosures.
This BladeSystem feature provides: Wizards for simple, fast setup and configuration, highly available and secure access to the HPE BladeSystem infrastructure, security roles for server, network, and storage administrators, agent-less device health and status and thermal Logic power and cooling information and control.
Each enclosure is shipped with one Onboard Administrator module/firmware. If desired, a customer may order a second redundant Onboard Administrator module for each enclosure. When two Onboard Administrator modules are present in a BladeSystem c-Class enclosure, they work in an active - standby mode, assuring full redundancy with integrated management.
Starting at $447.99
HPE BLc3000 Dual DDR2 Onboard Administrator
HPE BladeSystem c3000 Dual Onboard Administrator modules
HPE BLc7000 DDR2 Enclosure Management/Onboard Administrator with KVM Option
HPE BladeSystem c7000 Onboard Administrator module with KVM option
- New Japanese and Simplified Chinese Language Support
- Browser-based remote access
- An integrated HPE Insight Display for local administration by your rack technicians of simple status and local setup of the enclosure without the need for an attached laptop or KVM switch
- It only takes 15 minutes to setup an enclosure, and multiple enclosures can be configured simultaneously
- Setup multiple iLO 4 IP addresses with one simple wizard-based step. Easily integrates with HPE Systems Insight Manager
- Local and remote status reporting of system health, power usage and cooling status Provides standard SNMP alarms to other management tools Includes a CLI interface for management tool integration