HPE Helion OpenStack
How can you provide cloud agility with enterprise-grade security? HPE Helion OpenStack delivers an enterprise-grade distribution of OpenStack® software, a leading open source cloud computing platform. HPE Helion OpenStack is a hardened, extensible product designed to deliver enterprise grade private cloud computing while adhering tightly to OpenStack software API standards and services. It is supported by HPE Pointnext services and a broad partner ecosystem to help you design, implement, and support a private cloud that delivers business agility and drives results.
- HPE Helion OpenStack 5.0 is based on the Newton release of OpenStack for improved stability.
- Native container scheduling allows you to seamlessly run containers in your OpenStack ecosystem.
- Choose from a broad range of hypervisor options, now including SUSE® Enterprise Linux® alongside HPE Linux, ESX, and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux compute nodes.
- Bare metal multi-tenant networking enables bare metal alongside virtualized compute nodes.
- SUSE Enterprise Storage 4.0 (Ceph) integration allows you to build a scalable and resilient software defined storage solution that can be updated and managed separate from OpenStack.
Enterprise Private Cloud
Deliver a great operational experience for your OpenStack cloud environment.
Policy-define your private cloud with enterprise-grade security capabilities to protect your sensitive data.
Maintain a high degree of control over your IT environment while preserving business agility to bring new products to market faster while maintaining data security.
HPE Helion OpenStack is built in partnership with SUSE, leveraging their experience building open source based cloud solutions.
HPE Helion OpenStack is designed to integrate with your existing investment in technology and skills, reducing vendor lock in and allowing you to choose your own mix of technology providers.
HPE Pointnext and Hewlett Packard Enterprise channel partners have the design and implementation expertise to accelerate deployment and time to value.
Consultation, implementation, and support
Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers comprehensive global support, professional services and training programs for your heterogeneous enterprise environment.
Work with experts to design the optimal, customized solution for the needs of your business.
Deliver faster time to value by accelerating the design, implementation, and optimizations processes.
Reduce risk by implementing best practices based on real-world experience.
Simplify IT operations with global support.
OpenStack® is a trademark and/or registered trademark of the OpenStack Foundation in the United States and other countries. Linux® is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. SUSE® is a registered trademark of SUSE. Red Hat® is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.