HPE FlexFabric 12900E Switch Series
The HPE FlexFabric 12900E Switch Series is a next-generation modular data center core switch designed to support virtualized data centers and the evolving needs of private and public cloud deployments. It offers unprecedented levels of performance, buffering, scale, and availability with high-density GbE, 10GbE, 40GbE and 100GbE connectivity. The switch series includes 1-, 2-, 4-, 8- and 16-slot chassis. Ready for software-defined networking (SDN), the HPE FlexFabric 12900E Switch supports a full Layer 2 and 3 feature set as well as advanced data center features to build resilient scalable fabrics and deliver outstanding convergence times.
HPE FlexFabric 12901E Switch Chassis
HPE FlexFabric 12902E Switch Chassis
HPE FlexFabric 12902E switch chassis
HPE FlexFabric 12904E Switch Chassis
HPE FlexFabric 12904E switch chassis
HPE FlexFabric 12908E Switch Chassis
HPE FlexFabric 12916E Switch Chassis
HPE FlexFabric 12916E switch chassis
- Increased Single-Width GPU Density with up to 7 NVIDIA T4 in a 2U, standard length, rackmount server.
- Networking Choice (NC) server models provide greater flexibility in the primary networking selection.
- Supporting the second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family with up to a 11% per-core performance gain  over first generation and with memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s.
- HPE Persistent Memory offers the flexibility to deploy as dense memory or fast storage using Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory and enables per-socket memory capacity of up to 3.0 TB. 
- iLO 5 security enhancements: Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor. HPE InfoSight provides cloud-based analytics to predict and prevent issues proactively.
Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. Starting with silicon root of trust, security protection is built in across the server life-cycle.
New features include Server Configuration Lock that ensures secure transit and locks server hardware configuration, iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to rollback to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
World-Class Performance featuring Enhanced Compute Density
The ProLiant DL380 now features significantly enhanced GPU density, expanding support from 5 to 7 Full-Height, Half-Length, Single-Width Accelerators/GPUs, or up to 6 in a balanced configuration with additional PCIe expansion via the tertiary riser.
Leveraging HPE's most popular 2U rackmount server, fitting standard depth racks, customers can benefit from one of the densest Accelerator/GPU platforms with an extensive set of Accelerator options, enabling diverse cloud workload performance and optimization of AI and deep learning experiences.
Supported on the ProLiant DL380, the NVIDIA T4 GPU is ideal for Deep learning, Inferencing, Machine Learning, HPC, Rendering, VDI, Virtual Workstations and combinations thereof for mixed workloads - maximizing utilization of data center resources and lowering TCO.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server lifecycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning, HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage, HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
 HPE measurements: Up to 60% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation E5-2600 v4 average gains of STREAM, LINPACK, SPEC CPU 2006 & SPEC CPU2017 metrics on HPE servers comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 to E5-2699 v4 family processors. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. April 2019.
 Up to 27% cores increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 (28 cores) to E5-2699 v4 (22 cores). Calculation 28 cores/22 cores= 1.27 = 27%. April 2019.
 HPE measurements: Up to 11% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation average gains of STREAM, LINPACK, & SPEC CPU2017 metrics on HPE servers comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 to Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 family processors. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. April 2019.
 3.0 TB per socket with 512GB 2666 Persistent Memory Kit
- HPE Proactive Care can help you to improve the return on your investment with features designed to:
- Help provide faster resolution from specially trained, solution-oriented advanced resources who manage the incident from start to finish
- Help provide recommendations for firmware version and software patching on supported products to help prevent problems
- Help provide identification of risks and issues through regular device-based proactive scans that help ensure that configurations are consistent with Hewlett Packard Enterprise best practices
- Help provide access to a remote HPE Technical Account Manager, who can provide advice and guidance on issues, risks, and recommendations identified by Remote Support Technology
Intel Xeon and Intel are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft and Azure are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).