HPE CN1100R 10GBASE-T Dual Port Converged Network Adapter
HPE CN1100R 10GBASE-T dual port converged network adapter
SKU # N3U52AFulfilled by
- HPE CN1300R 10/25GbE dual port converged network adapter
- HPE CN1200R 10GBASE-T converged network adapter
- Achieve faster time-to-value, reduce costs, and provide ultimate flexibility for your AI / ML and Big Data Analytics initiative for multiple user groups with different use cases.
- Data science teams can focus on business innovation with AI and data-driven digital transformation instead of worrying about the underlying infrastructure and systems deployment.
- Provides flexibility in a suite of services for the design, deployment, and configuration of numerous environments.
- Self-service experience with the data and tools that your end users want, while providing enterprise-grade security.
Combines the functionality of a NIC (Ethernet/iSCSI) and Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter (FC HBA) onto a single converged adapter reducing the number of adapters and cables thus reducing acquisition and operational costs.
Dual port 10/25 Gb ethernet converged network adapter.
It provides Active Health System (AHS).
Sends Fibre Channel data packets via Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) using Converged Enhanced Ethernet (CEE) functionality helping ensure high standards of data integrity and lossless Ethernet.
Provides HPE ProLiant Connectivity to Storage and Networks
Provides an HPE-branded Converged Network Adapter solution which has undergone extensive Hewlett Packard Enterprise interoperability testing for connecting HPE ProLiant servers into storage and networking environments.
Efficient for connecting into the B-series and C-series FCoE converged network switches.
Choose between SFP+ SR (optical) or direct attach copper cable connectivity allowing increased flexibility in connecting to HPE FCoE converged network switches.
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Red Hat is a registered trademark of Red Hat, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. VMware is a registered trademark or trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other third-party marks are property of their respective owners.