HPE Apollo 35 v2 System
Are your high-performance computing (HPC) applications memory-bound?
The HPE Apollo 35 v2 System provides a high density AMD EPYC compute solution with exceptional memory bandwidth and capacity per socket. Offering four servers in 2U, with up to 64 cores and 512 GB DDR4 3200 MT/s memory per socket, the HPE Apollo 35 v2 System, with second-generation AMD EPYC processors, is well suited for memory bandwidth or capacity bound HPC workloads, such as computational fluid dynamics, weather simulation, and oil and gas exploration. With high-performance core density per server and support for high-bandwidth network interfaces, the HPE Apollo 35 v2 System delivers excellent HPC performance at both node and rack level.
- HPE Proactive Care can help you to improve the return on your investment with features designed to:
- Help provide faster resolution from specially trained, solution-oriented advanced resources who manage the incident from start to finish
- Help provide recommendations for firmware version and software patching on supported products to help prevent problems
- Help provide identification of risks and issues through regular device-based proactive scans that help ensure that configurations are consistent with Hewlett Packard Enterprise best practices
- Help provide access to a remote HPE Technical Account Manager, who can provide advice and guidance on issues, risks, and recommendations identified by Remote Support Technology