HPE Cloudline CL5800 Gen10 Server
- 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processor family.
- Up to 16 TB HDDs for up to 1.6 PB of storage in 4U.
- 64 GB 2933 MT/s DIMMs for increased memory capacity and performance.
- Hardware RAID via the Broadcom 9361-24i and 9361-16i adapters.
- 100GbE networking offers faster network access to your storage.
- Full PCIe x16 HBA option offers double the theoretical bandwidth of previous PCIe x8 HBAs for improved sequential data throughput.
Fine-tuned for cloud storage and Big Data workloads
The HPE Cloudline CL5800 Gen10 server is an ultra-dense storage system, offering up to 1.6 PB of storage in just 4U.
Workloads include virtualization, container-based services, cloud computing, high performance computing, collaboration, hosting, backup, and archive.
Applications include Ceph, Cassandra, MongoDB®, KVM, Docker, and Scality RING.
Open Management and Commonality Across the Data Center
Simplify system management across different vendors with the HPE Cloudline CL5800 Gen10 server. AMI BIOS and open systems management provides the same look and feel of the management across vendors. Expect compliance to Industry-standard interface specifications, including Redfish and IPMI.
Reduce the number of OEM-specific components and simplify procurement, servicing, and spares with open, industry-standard options.
Global, Industry-Leading Supply Chain, Service, and Support
The HPE Cloudline CL5800 Gen10 server leverages Hewlett Packard Enterprise supply chain, providing simplification, speed, and global reach.
HPE Pointnext services packages provide options for service and support, above and beyond the 3/0/0 base warranty, to fit your needs worldwide.
HPE Factory Express Integration Services provides all the build, integration, and testing done at our factory, resulting in a ready-to-deploy, custom IT solution built to your specific requirements.
Docker is a trademark or registered trademark of Docker, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Intel and Intel Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. All third-party marks are property of their respective owners.