HPE Edgeline EL8000 Converged Edge System
Do you need compact durability and flexibility for secure scalability and serviceability in your edge or hostile data center environment?
The HPE Edgeline EL8000 Converged Edge System is designed to utilize the different compute possibilities to help manage the escalating amount of data being generated in the world. Deploy and manage HPE Edgeline EL8000 the same as if it were in a traditional data center with HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blades. With a condensed ruggedized form factor, the HPE Edgeline EL8000 is designed for hostile thermal environments of 0°C to 55°C and has a flexible and modular architecture to scale and deliver data center compute capacities and technology directly to where data is created in the world.
- Traditional x86 compute optimized for edge deployments, far from the traditional data center without the sacrifice of compute performance.
- Edge-optimized remote system management with wireless capabilities based on Redfish industry standard.
- Compact form factor: Short-depth and half-width options.
- Rugged, modular form factor for secure scalability and serviceability in edge and hostile environments including NEBs 3 and ASHRAE 3/4 compliance.
- Broad accelerator support for emerging edge artificial intelligence (AI) use cases (FPGA/GPU).
- Up to four independent compute nodes, which are cluster-ready with embedded networks.
Compact Ruggedized Form Factor for Deployments Far from a Data Center
Designed specifically for space-constrained environments, the HPE Edgeline EL8000 Converged Edge system has a unique 17-inch depth form factor that fits into limited infrastructures too small for other x86 systems.
The chassis has an 8.7-inch width which brings additional flexibility for deploying at the deep edge, whether it is in a telco environment, a mobile vehicle, or a manufacturing floor.
This NEBs-compliant system delivers secure scalability.
Modular Design Providing Broad Configuration Possibilities
The HPE Edgeline EL8000 Converged Edge system offers flexibility of choice for compute density or for I/O expansion.
These compact, ruggedized systems offer high-performance capacity to support the use cases that matter most, including media streaming, IoT, AI, and video analytics.
The HPE Edgeline EL8000 is a versatile platform that enables edge compute transformation so as use case requirements change, the system's flexible and modular architecture can scale to meet them.
Seamless Management and Security Features with HPE Edgeline Chassis Manager
The HPE Edgeline EL8000 Converged Edge system features the HPE Edgeline Chassis Manager which limits downtime by providing system-level health monitoring and alerts.
Increase efficiency and reliability by managing the chassis fan speeds for each server blade installed in addition to monitoring the health and status of the power supply.
It simplifies firmware upgrade management and implementation with HPE Edgeline Chassis Manager