HPE Integrity Superdome 2 32-socket Server
HPE Integrity Superdome 2 Server with 32 sockets
SKU # AH353A
- Supports the latest Intel Itanium 9700 series processor for higher performance.
- Supports the latest HP-UX 2017 Operating Environment Update Release which has enhancements in data management, virtualization, high availability, security and private cloud management.
- Supports the latest HPE XP7 Storage and HPE 3PAR All Flash Arrays for higher performance and lower TCO.
- Supports single instance memory support up to 8 TB to handle larger workloads.
- Supports Oracle 12c R1 RAC with Serviceguard Storage Management Suite for enhanced availability.
- Supports multiple generations of i2, i4 and i6 within the same enclosure in different nPars.
Improved server value with new innovations in HP-UX
Extend mission-critical computing of the HPE Integrity and HP-UX platform with the new i6 servers through 2025.
Take advantage of HP-UX innovations that include - New Veritas 6.1 File system support, Online HP-UX vPAR migration, Smart Quorum with Serviceguard and OpenStack support for efficient data management and high availability.
Decrease IT TCO costs while boosting IO workload performance by upgrading to the latest HPE XP7 and HPE 3PAR 8000 / 20000 series All Flash Arrays.
Investment protection with 3 generations of Itanium (i2, i4 and i6) coexisting together in same enclosure.
Designed for Mission-critical Data Centers
The HPE Integrity Superdome 2 Server delivers a unified blade architecture, from HPE X86 to HPE Superdome 2, using 8 core Intel Itanium 9700 series processors.
Gives you a highly resilient, modular bladed platform supporting up to 8 TB of memory with double-chip spare, ECC, and built-in redundancy for increased reliability.
Provides virtual fabric that can rapidly scale up, scale out and scale within, with up to 96 PCIe slots with 32 10GbE ports.
The HPE Integrity Superdome 2 Server has common components used throughout, allowing customers to transition to the most up-to-date technology with ease.
The standard rack form is designed to fit into your data center environment.
The crossbar fabric allows scaling, so that I/O can scale independent of processors.
Power-on-once is a complete resiliency framework which keeps the system up and running without needing tools or powering down the system for upgrades and system changes.
Converged Infrastructure for the Most Demanding Environments
The HPE Integrity Superdome 2 Server provides a common modular infrastructure based on a blade design, which is a smarter and more reliable way to support all of your enterprise mission-critical applications.
A common network fabric provides a simple, flexible way to connect systems to the network on-the-fly.
Comprehensive cross-domain control automates operations to increase productivity and enhance utilization. Crossbar fabric is both flexible and fault tolerant, which significantly boosts infrastructure reliability.
Advanced power and cooling management controls energy usage and increases efficiency in real time.
Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Itanium® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.